You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shopping with Nail tech eyes
Hi- I was in Michael's Craft store-- they sell PURE PIGMENT powder.... some on clearance... is this the SAME as "additives" or "pigments " I see for sale for nails are they essentially the same?
Also-- these pigments are interesting-- I've used eye shadow in gel to create looks-- using pigment is the same I suppose.... can anyone post Pictures or Youtube videos with pigment ideas!!
Thanks
I actually purchased some pigments at Premier last year, but have yet to use them. I was going to mix them with some clear polish and use it as a base color for art work. I'd like to know if they are the same as well, because they are it's so much cheaper to buy them there. I stopped buying glitter gel from the more expensive manufacturers and getting loose glitter at Michael's and making my own. Although I will admit I love LE glitter gels, so I do occasionally break down and get some of theirs.
I've been using the Michael's pigments for about four years - way better pricing than buying the "additives" they have started marketing to nail techs.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
TKBtrading.com has awesome cosmetic grade pigments. I bought a bunch of samples and like using them more than the pearlex types because they are finer.
Thanks as always!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 26
Views: 30,076
11-19-2014, 03:38 PM
Last PostDannieLynne
Replies: 10
Views: 5,463