You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**New Nails Pics.........
Here are 2 sets I did recently...The first are gel sculptured on form and the second are sculptured acrylic...
[img][Image: IMGP0091.jpg]
[/img][Image: IMGP0101.jpg]
[img][Image: IMGP0099.jpg][/img]
Very pretty & blingy Kristina! I really like your flowers.
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator
Kristina, those are really pretty! I love blur and white together.
Smile They are so pretty!
Janet

http://www.janetthenailfairy.com
Amore Ultima Gel
3D Lash Extensionist

*Ask*Believe*Receive*

Happy people know that regardless of what happened yesterday, last month, years ago.....Or what might happen later today, tomorrow, or next year..... Now is the only place where happiness can actually be found and experienced.
well those dont look like a first to me.. very good job
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
WOW! Love them!!! You do such a great job! How long does it take you to do each set?
Glad u liked them!
Kailiek- I didn't say they are my first...
Well I am not that fast, it takes me 2 hrs to 2.5hrs to do sculptured gels and designs...and the second is my nails so it took at least 3hrs including breaks..
I think that's great time! I am getting ready to do gel on my own in a little bit. First I'm going to make fudge for my son and switch laundry loads. Then off to play with my nails. Big Grin
I did something very similar to the first pic a couple weeks ago!! The only big difference was the light blue was a larger glitter and the dark blue was a smaller glitter. I also did the smile line the "traditional" way. Idk that just tickled me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 7
Views: 3,710
03-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Last PostGetNailed
Replies: 7
Views: 4,787
08-29-2012, 12:22 PM