You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June 2013 Shows
I want very much to attend a show this year. I've never been to one, and probably won't be able to do so again for several more years. Taking that into consideration, there are two that I am aware of. Premier, and International Beauty, Both in June. Other than Geographic's, why would I choose one over the other? It's a BIG investment, I appreciate your input. Thanks.
Premier Orlando. Not only the best show IMO but great networking. Stay at the "condos" where everyone is staying Wink
Premier is best!!
Rose
brome2002@aol.com
Premiere Orlando is Definitely THE Show to attend! I have been to Many and that is Hands Down the best show! Definitely plan to attend the Networking event there too, there is nothing better than socializing with fellow techs. Smile
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator
(02-10-2013, 08:48 PM)Darcy Wrote: Premiere Orlando is Definitely THE Show to attend! I have been to Many and that is Hands Down the best show! Definitely plan to attend the Networking event there too, there is nothing better than socializing with fellow techs. Smile

Hey Darcy, where will you be staying? I have heard there are no shuttles running from the Hilton Grand at Sea World. I have not gotten a ton of info yet, just asking around right now. Waiting for confirmation info on events. The whens the wheres, and still waiting for brochure to come so I can look at what classes and where.
Shannon,
I am not sure where we will be, Jim usually takes care of that for us and we just show up. lol
Usually, from the Hilton Grand vacation suites/Sea world, there is a bus service to and from the show. You just need to go up to the main lobby and then out to the bus stop by the road. There is usually a sign inside the main building with info and an information desk there too for help. I have stayed there a few times and it has always been a great experience, especially since SO many other nail techs stay there too, its Fun!
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator
(02-12-2013, 09:06 PM)Darcy Wrote: Shannon,
I am not sure where we will be, Jim usually takes care of that for us and we just show up. lol
Usually, from the Hilton Grand vacation suites/Sea world, there is a bus service to and from the show. You just need to go up to the main lobby and then out to the bus stop by the road. There is usually a sign inside the main building with info and an information desk there too for help. I have stayed there a few times and it has always been a great experience, especially since SO many other nail techs stay there too, its Fun!

I was going to reserve there but the BBQ event has been changed to the Rosen Inn. So now not sure where to reserve at. Then I checked last night and both Rosen hotels are unavailable. I was also doing a check of all available others nearby and there are several possibilities that look pretty good and price is right.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,187
12-29-2013, 11:06 AM
Last PostNTR_Braden
Replies: 0
Views: 1,312
08-28-2013, 12:55 AM