You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSi and Gelish Q's
My first question is has anyone tried the Gelish EFX collection and if so how do you like it?

Second question is have you tried NSI Polish Pro's Accessory collection and if so how did you like it?

Has anyone tried both of these and if so which one do you like better?

Last question, has anyone tried the new Gelish 18 G LED light and hod do you like it compared to the predecessor or other lights?

o.k. that is it for now ...
CND Gel Master
CND Master Architect
BT Member since 1997
Have both accessory collections and they are totally different from eachother. Polish Pros is more subtle and they all look beautiful over black, but just barely enhance other colors. Love the "Antique" one--it is my fav!
Gelish Fx is a lot more glitter and you will defo change just about any color you put it on and in some unexpected ways. Izzy Wizzy is my fav of this one.
Do not have the 18g light yet, but I sure would like it! Especially since the bottom plate removes so easy to set the lamp over feet.
Claudia
C-C My Nails
Newcastle, WY
I have the Accessory line of Polish Pro and I love it.

I have clients who are not allowed to wear bright/really noticeable colors and I use just an accessory color on them. It gives them just a hint of something but it's not in your face noticeable and they (and their bosses) love it.

I don't have any problems with the accessory colors not changing the color of the original color. I always use 2 layers though, so maybe that's why, I don't know.
And yes, they look divine over Ebony tooSmile

As for Gelish, sorry I have never used it, so can't comment.
thanks for the feedback ladies! any idea of where I can see pics of either product applied ontop of other gel polish colors to see the color change?
CND Gel Master
CND Master Architect
BT Member since 1997
Quote:blatimer :
> thanks for the feedback ladies! any idea of where I can see pics of either
> product applied ontop of other gel polish colors to see the color change?

I have some of the gelish aurora effects, my fave it's also Izzy Wizzy, below you can see some swatches of Gelish Aurora, I just saw them this morning and now took me forever to find them again :? , but here they are I hope this helps :lol:

http://forum.purseblog.com/nail-care/red...317-2.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/nail-care/gel...8-346.html
i have most all of the gellish fx and love them..
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
I have some on nails, but to give you a better idea of what they look like I will try to take pics of some of my pops today and post them here for you.
Claudia
C-C My Nails
Newcastle, WY
Okay, not the best pic and not all of the colors (I ran out of Pops!) The Gelish ones are over Black Shadow and the NSI ones I did in strips. One side over black, the center just over the clear pop and the other side is over a complimentary color. Hopefully you can read all of the labels.
[Image: EFXCollection.jpg]

Hope this helps!
Claudia
C-C My Nails
Newcastle, WY