You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doe anyone use the Valentino Beauty Pure???
I am in search of a new Dust Collection System. I currently use the Sunflower and it's just not cutting the dust anymore. Was wondering if anyone has the Valentino Beauty Pure and how you like it. I see about 10-12 clients per day and need something that really works. Or if you have any other suggestions.
April, Country SAS Salon

"Expect the best, Prepare for the worst, Celebrate it ALL!"

I was asking my self the same question? ah!.

I have the Luraco partigon I like it a lot, but my hand wrist hurts after a while :roll:

I read somewhere that somebody sold her valentino because she said her back and neck hurts after a while due to the position?, so it will be awesome if somebody share some honest experience.

Hubby is thinking in building me something with a commercial vacuum system, I love to do nails but boy I hate the dust. :lol:
I have one. I don't use it. After months of trouble shooting and working different ways to get the position issue to work, i stopped using it for several reasons: It is noisy. My client and I can't talk over it when it is running. It is restrictive in the way the client's hand is positioned. It works fine for their right hand, but the left hand is awkward (I am right handed). And finally, it is definately too high for me to work with comfortably. I am somewhat short, plus I wear bifocals. The Valentino puts the work focus too close for my eyes to focus properly, making me lean my head back to focus. That opened up a whole new can of issues.

I think the Valentino is an awesome product in theory. However, until I can either fabricate a table top to accomodate the machine flush with my work surface, or they make it shorter, I won't be able to incorporate it into my work space. And this is a real shame. I spent a LOT of money on this machine for it to be collecting dust in my back room. It was a sacrifice to purchase the unit. I am sorry I didn't wait till more people weighed in on it before I purchased.

Final synopsis: I am disappointed. I love the power of the vacuum it creates. But it is not practical for my use. Think carefully before you invest. Their return policy is not very practical...24 hours.
Debbie in VA
Thank so much for the input!!! I don't think I will invest. I'm going to look into a desk mounted, the one that vents through the table,,,,it's going to cost more, but it wll be worth it in end!
April, Country SAS Salon

aprildobes :
> Thank so much for the input!!! I don't think I will invest. I'm going to
> look into a desk mounted, the one that vents through the table,,,,it's going
> to cost more, but it wll be worth it in end!
Medicool has awesome dust extraction system that you can built in your desk.
Lana Gavric
Master Nail Technician
Eyelash Extensions Educator
Senior Akzentz Certified Educator

------------------------------------------
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Aw, thanks Lana, will check it out right now
April, Country SAS Salon

Thank you Debbie!.
Thank you Lana!.

Aprildobes I was also thinking about that sunflower, thank god I didn't bought it! thanks.
That suggestion Lana gave sounds interesting, I may have to go there and check prices too.
:lol: :wink:
ParkNails....don't get me wrong, my sunflower works, but it really only works well on one side. So when I switch to the clients other hand, i'm having to pull it way over to get under the sunflower. (this is due to my nail station being longer than average) It's just kind of bulky if I mount it on the side of the station and too far away if I mount it on the end. And it seems the filter really needs to be cleaned about every 3 clients to get the maximum suction power (depending on how much filing I do). I am seriously considering the Medicool unit. Good Luck in your search also!!!
April, Country SAS Salon

Ok Aprildobes, I understand that.
Thank you.

Hey I just remembered something!, there is this unit call "eat my dust" here is the link http://nailinnovationz.com/eat_my_dust.php
Looks interesting, you may want to check it out.

Good luck in your search too!:wink:
I had the sunflower which left me covered in dust & the partigone which was bulky & the piece that sit on my station never was in 'the right place', I've tried those little table top vents which are worthless so I bought the Valentino which has worked better than anything, even my clients comment on how well it works, I also think it works better on one hand than the other & I wish the vent was a little longer because when I hand file my hand blocks it, I went to Ikea & bought a table top desk, cut a hole in it, secured a basket underneath & put the Valentino in it & now it's much much better, only thing is I had to buy more carts to store my stuff since it was a regular table top desk Smile
CND Master
young nails
light elegance
I love my Valentino. It's only about 4 or 5 inches tall. I use a small cushion to keep the clients arms level and comfortable.

Also, about the noise. The new units have variable speed control, so you can keep it on low during product application and then turn it up as needed during filing.
If you really want to see how it works check out my video on Youtube. They have a great deal going right now too! Let me know if you have any questions.

Carla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_xykVvS0h0[/url]
I have one and me and my clients love it. I agree that initially it was a little awkard, but after some minor adjustments, it's awesome.

*I'm short, so it was a little tall for me. I started sitting on a pillow to fix that.

*Like Jesse said, I fold a towel to support the clients' arm.

* I don't have a problem carrying on conversation, I rarely have to use it on high anyway. It sucks plenty on lower levels too.

These issues were no big deal to make (for me). The amount of dust the Valentino collects and keeps out of my lungs, off my table, floor, and me and my clients' clothing is worth it.

I know there may be less expensive options, but this works for me....
Nails by Joy
"You Owe It To Yourself"
Touching the World One Hand At a Time
Quote:Cindee :
> I had the sunflower which left me covered in dust & the partigone which
> was bulky & the piece that sit on my station never was in 'the right place',
> I've tried those little table top vents which are worthless so I bought the
> Valentino which has worked better than anything, even my clients comment on
> how well it works, I also think it works better on one hand than the other
> & I wish the vent was a little longer because when I hand file my hand
> blocks it, I went to Ikea & bought a table top desk, cut a hole in it,
> secured a basket underneath & put the Valentino in it & now it's much
> much better, only thing is I had to buy more carts to store my stuff since
> it was a regular table top desk Smile

Cindee that idea sounds great!!, do you mind to share a pic of your new set up with the valentino?, and what kind of basket did you use?.

Thank you so much for sharing. Smile
Omgsh I can't figure out how to post Picts on here lol, I can email you Picts if you want, it's a hard wire basket I got from lowes & it slides out if I need it to but I don't, I just take the filter out of the top & shake it or replace it, I know I'm not explaining this very good..I'll try to post picsSmile
CND Master
young nails
light elegance
Quote:Cindee :
> Omgsh I can't figure out how to post Picts on here lol, I can email you Picts
> if you want, it's a hard wire basket I got from lowes & it slides out if
> I need it to but I don't, I just take the filter out of the top & shake
> it or replace it, I know I'm not explaining this very good..I'll try to post
> picsSmile

lol Big Grin .
Yes!!!, Cindee (I apologize, I made a mistake with your name, I just edited) email me pics please! nailsbyarie at gmail.com

I really appreciate that, thank you so much!. Big Grin :wink:
I would like pics too please. [email protected]

Thanks.
Debbie in VA
Me too, please [email protected]
Nails by Joy
"You Owe It To Yourself"
Touching the World One Hand At a Time
Sure, I'll be sending them through my phone so I'll have to send the
1 at a time, my email is [email protected], when you see this email it's from meSmile I'll send them out after work tonightSmile
CND Master
young nails
light elegance
Can I get a picture too? [email protected]
Martine M.
SUNFLOWER
Cindee, I Would love tos see the picture, can you send it to me please.
[email protected]
Thank you
Cindee, I Would love tos see the picture, can you send it to me please.
[email protected]
Thank you
Please send me the picture too!

[email protected]
I'm interested to see Smile [email protected]
Jessica Hoel
Nail Professional
Akzentz Distributor & Educator
http://www.luvnailz.com
hey girls, sorry, i completely have been busy & didn't get a chance to emai the picts the other night, i just sent them out, all of you should receive 3 picts from meSmile hope it helps, its really made a difference, & it's conveniently flat now!
CND Master
young nails
light elegance

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 2,398
10-14-2015, 08:25 PM
Last Postjennie