You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cyber Monday 2012 Deals!
I wanted to know if anyone can share where there will be great deals or coupon codes for us on Cyber Monday?? Especially on NSI products or ezFlow or Anything good out there Smile
Thank you so much!!!
I will share this coupon code I just used at http://www.nailtechsupply.com for 20% off any purchase even items on sale! The code is: HappyTech20%

Enjoy!! and please share yours Wink
Thanks for that. But it looks like I missed out on all the great deals. All sold out. Sad
Kupa still has their cyber sale going.
Yes, and I'm debating if I want to buy their U-Power 2G or go with Young Nails and the YN-99. I can't decide.
It's Pink Friday Sale!

The frenzy of the Black Friday, and Cyber Monday shopping madness may be waning for the rest of the world, but here at Allure Nail Supply, the madness is just
about to begin. While the past Black Friday sales may have satisfied your personal shopping whims, Allure Nail Supply’s Pink Friday Sale is here to do the same for
your nail salon needs.

The best products from the top nail beauty brands will be available at Allure Nail Supply’s Pink Friday Sale at unbelievable discount prices. With the hysteria of the
Thanksgiving Season and Black Friday done with, you can now channel the same shopping excitement, this time with the Pink Friday Sale fun focused solely on your
business.

Visit AllureNailSupply.com at the end of the week to find out what awesome deals
await you at our Pink Friday Sale!

http://www.allurenailsupply.com/special/...riday.aspx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,441
01-30-2014, 10:58 AM
Last PostNailTech.com
Replies: 3