You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Purchasing a LED lamp
Hi there! Does anyone have any places to check out that sell LED lamps? I really don't want to spend a fortune, so I am looking for sites with sale prices. What about black Friday? Does anyone know of any deals that day?? Thanks!!
Cosmoprof is having a Black Friday sale... Ad says Star Pro Duolite (led/uv) for $179.00...which is $100.00 off reg.price.

They also have the Gelish LED light currently on sale for $245.99...reg.price $399.00
I bought the Star Duolite and had to send it back.The light did not dry very good.I have 2 Gelish light and love them.I would go with Gelish.
I had the same problem with this lamp, apparently where I purchased this lamp they told me that they contacted Gelish company and they told her that their gelish would not cure in any other lamp but theirs. Come to think of it, I purchased two different led lamps that didn't cure gelish.
aj
I am looking at the star pro duolite as well from Cosmoprof. I am a licensed cosmetologist in FL and looking to add gels (Shellac, OPI gel color etc) to my services but want to find a lamp that I can use for all brands not just one. Has anyone used this lamp on OPI Gel color and Shellac? Any recommendations?
Anymore recommendations on this light?
I just got an email today that The Industry Source has the Cuccio LED light for $59, and it comes with a separate timer and once bottle of gel polish, plus the mini's of base & top coat!
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
hi there.... closing up my shop.. have 2 new led opi lamps i'm selling... 250.00 a piece.. you can email me directly if you're interested..

[email protected]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,314
07-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Last Postlexibunny