You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes a nail tech will...
Sometimes a nail tech will stop using Gelousy. Then I get an e-mail like this…

I just moved. I had hoped to find a nail technician using Gelousy, the technician on your website is no longer using your Gelousy product. Against my better judgment I went to a nail technician yesterday that a friend advised and I hate the looks of these nails nor did I like the process with how they were applied and some of my nails actually hurt!
Before I call every salon, I'm hoping you have an updated list of technicians in my area. I ride horses, usually clean my own barn and stalls and your product has held up beautifully to my abuse. Maybe, after using Gelousy for 2 years my standards are too high, but I don't want to change!
Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I have no idea why they quit Gelousy. It is the strongest, most inexpensive, most durable, easiest to apply, makes clients happy, gel in the world. What should I tell this client? Could anyone give me some insight on this?
Erick Westcott, CEO
Gelousy Gel Nail Systems
http://gelousy.com
Um, because there are other good brands out there? Who knows what the person they went to used, or how skilled the tech was. A good tech can create great nails with any decent grade product if they know what they're doing.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
Our snow birds can never find a decent tech in AZ and that is where Gelousy is from - go figure
Sounds like to me the person didn't like the nail tech, especially if her nails hurt after the service. Had nothing to do with the product, IMO. Oh, and I agree with what Candace said!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 26
Views: 29,964
11-19-2014, 03:38 PM
Last PostDannieLynne