You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renting advice!! Please help!
Hi everybody my names Jenna... Ive been doing nails for 4 years now and always have been on commission ..... I just got a new job at a salon closer to my house and its pretty nice & she is going to charge me 50$ a week for rent till nov then 100$ a week. Its in the middle of a very wealthy area. My problem is I have to go buy all my own stuff. Between products & gel led light and colors im.thinking around 1500-2000$.. Im so excited yet sooo scared. I made post cards advertising myself with specials till end of nov. I am going to hand them out every where! the last salon is about 30 min away from the new 1. I left fairly quick after I have 2 weeks they didn't want me to stay and I didn't get a chance to talk to my clients about it. I do have there addresses though to send them a post card.

If anybody has any tips or advice for me to succeed please give me your thoughts!! Im very determined and want to make a killing bc I know im good at what I do!!! Smile thank you!!!!!
It's so hard to get started since you have to pay for everything, believe me, I know! Check out OPI's LED lamp. I got mine for $270 and I love it. It cures all the sogs. Check Beautywest.com for great prices sogs plus Nailite. Their Monday sales are very good.
Premiernailsource.com has the Rapidcure UV lights for $50 each. They work great.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 2,367
05-26-2013, 10:50 AM
Last Postharmonysky
Replies: 1
Views: 1,974
02-06-2013, 11:33 AM