You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gel polish in my carry on
Hey everyone! I'm going to be traveling and was wondering if anyone has brought their gel polish in their carry on. I'll have about 18 colors with me. I called American Airlines said she didn't see any restrictions on nail polish, but I just don't trust it!
Please help if you've done this!
Thanks much!

Kelly
Kelly
The make up artist in my shop flies a lot for destination weddings, and carries some of her stuff on her carry-on because she doenst trust how they treat her luggage, and as long as each jar/bottle is under an ounce there shouldnt be a problem.
Quote:NailNV :
> Hey everyone! I'm going to be traveling and was wondering if anyone has brought
> their gel polish in their carry on. I'll have about 18 colors with me. I called
> American Airlines said she didn't see any restrictions on nail polish, but
> I just don't trust it!
> Please help if you've done this!
> Thanks much!
>
> Kelly

I have travel internationally, and I had full size nail polish bottles(6), but they told me to put them in my check baggage, you are right in not trust what they say, costumes are ugly this days if they find something you can not travel with, they will take it from you and trow it away.
Double check that again I will say. :roll:
Thanks guys! I guess I'll check them, would be awful to go through security and then have them thrown out. Better to be safe I guess, but I will ask security when I go through ;-)
Kelly
You are welcome, I hope they don't give you any problems, good luck! Big Grin :wink:
Hey Kelly,

Court and I brought all that stuff back from the last show when we were at your house and had no problems at all. As long as it is under 1 ounce and fits in one of those quart size bags you should be fine. You know how the TSA is these days though. One person will tell you it's fine and someone else will have a problem with it.

Are you taking all your gels on the ship?
Thanks Sherrie!! I've been talking with my clients and it all depends on the person screening you.. Some have had mascara and lip gloss taken!! So weird! So to be safe I'll be checking them. I don't plan on taking them all, but maybe 15 or so... Lots of the performers want me to do their nails! Yay! That means I get to write off my plane tickets!!!! Let's talk soon! Miss you ;-)
Kelly