You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Gelish Pics***
Hello everyone! I just wanted to share some new pictures with you all. All the colors mentioned are Gelish.

Moon manicure with 'Diva' and 'Queen of Hearts'
[Image: diva1.jpg]

Fade with 'Izzy Wizzy Let's Get Busy' 'Bella's Vampire' and custom glitter mix on natural nails
[Image: TinaFade.jpg]

'Sweet Chocolate' and accent fingers in 'Night Reflection' with white accents and glitter blend
[Image: PurpleLocket2.jpg]

Pink and Whites on a Nail Biter
[Image: LaurenPinkandWhite.jpg]
Very nice!
Love all your pics everytime :lol: Im wearing Good Gossip with gold glitter snowflakes right now. Im loving the good gossip for all my xmas nail art!!!!
Mitchele Sheree Hunt
CND Master Painter
Awesome job!!
Thank you ladies!!

MitcheleSheree That sounds really cute. I love Good Gossip!!
Gorgeous! I have some gellish and now I have even more ideas of what to do with it. The fade with custom glitter is absolutely stunning.. love the colors! D
I especially like the first one. I would like to invite you to my utube channel called The Art Of The Pen.
I have a tool that is soooo awesome and new to the us. I am a us distributor/educator for the Art Pen by Be Creative.. Hope you like it. It is like using a very sharp pencil to make designs. It defines your work. You can also find pics on my wall in FB.
Tesss Walters
Inventor of THE CLAZY GRIP!
Master Gel Technician
[email protected]
FB Group Page ( The Art Of the Pen)
I wish i still lived in Wilmington... so you could do my nails! So jealous....
Terri Lancaster
Nails By Design

Thank you so much, ladies!

Gr8Nailz I know I wish you lived here too Smile

JUST NAIL IT Thanks for the info, I'll take a look, it sounds nice!

Dolphin Girl Happy to give you some new ideas!!

Here's an edge nail I did this week, this is just a clear free edge with a little loose glitter sprinkled near the smile line. I love it so much.....

[Image: tonyaedge4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Last Post
Replies: 11
Views: 8,410
12-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Last Post[email protected]