You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone using Dazzle Dry nail polish?
I would like to know if anyone uses dazzle dry polish and are you happy with it.
Do you charge extra for it?
I would love to stop using the SOG and use this instead.

THanks
I've heard of it but could not figure out where to buy it.
vbcosmetics dot com

The concept is great but i am not sure how long it stays on most people. I have a set and i have not had great success on myself.
I would want to use this on pedicures.
This stuff looks pretty awesome. I'm tempted to try it out.

Well... they will only ship ground and it's $9 for that and 12.50 for a .5 oz bottle... =/
I use the Be Silky callus spray and the Cuticle Remover and they are Awesome, so I decided, just recently to try the polish line and it's been 2 weeks on toes with no issues. It Dries Very fast! They say 5 min, we checked in 3 and it was smooth & dry to touch, but I am sure it would dent if bumped, but no tackiness, whatsoever.
Hope this helps! Smile
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator

What am i doing wrong? It chipped on my fingers in literally 1 day.
It also forms a space between my nail and cuticle.
I want it to work so bad because i really hate using the SOG's.
It dries so quick.
The only thing i find it great for is if you are in a rush to be somewhere and you want to polish your nails and not ruin them by the time you get to the place.
Do you use 2 coats of base? Please tell me step by step what you did
is the polish perfect on your toes?
Yes, the polish is still perfect on my toes and I've use it on several clients and have had no issues come to my attention yet, I will be sure to post if we have any trouble.
I just did the normal nail care: trim, shape & cuticle detailing (I LOVE the VB cosmetics cuticle remover), then Cleansed the nail with Acetone, 1 base coat, 2 Thin coats of color and a little more generous with the top coat, making sure to cap the free edge with Each layer.
I have not seen any issues with 'shrinking' away from eponychium.
Did you use a cuticle remover lotion first?
Did you cleanse the nail, with their nail cleanser or some acetone before base coat?
Are your layers applied nice & thin?
Are you capping the free edge with each layer of polish?
Are you wearing gloves when removing others polish or working with harsh chemicals?
Just some thoughts...I hope this helps to solve the problem.
Smile
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator
Thanks for responding and giving me feedback.
The only person that i tried this on was myself. Maybe it is different when applying it to someone else. I would be applying thinner applications and capping better. Its a little different when one does it to themselves. I would still love to hear from others to see what there experience was.
Thank you so much!
Hi Darcy,
Just wondering if you are still having sucess with these polishes.
I really want to stop using SOG's and use this instead as long as they stay on.
Thanks

(09-28-2012, 05:41 AM)Darcy Wrote: Yes, the polish is still perfect on my toes and I've use it on several clients and have had no issues come to my attention yet, I will be sure to post if we have any trouble.
I just did the normal nail care: trim, shape & cuticle detailing (I LOVE the VB cosmetics cuticle remover), then Cleansed the nail with Acetone, 1 base coat, 2 Thin coats of color and a little more generous with the top coat, making sure to cap the free edge with Each layer.
I have not seen any issues with 'shrinking' away from eponychium.
Did you use a cuticle remover lotion first?
Did you cleanse the nail, with their nail cleanser or some acetone before base coat?
Are your layers applied nice & thin?
Are you capping the free edge with each layer of polish?
Are you wearing gloves when removing others polish or working with harsh chemicals?
Just some thoughts...I hope this helps to solve the problem.
Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 7
Views: 4,335
06-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post*****Cindy
Replies: 0
Views: 1,977