You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great info on removal of artifical nails by Doug Schoon
http://www.quicksoakbowl.com

Go to Doug Schoons comment page on my site. Great info on safety of acetone, warming of acetone for faster removal and his veiw on properly removing nails without damaging the natural nails

thanks
Who is manufacturing the soak bowl?
(09-17-2012, 05:40 PM)its an art Wrote: Who is manufacturing the soak bowl?

I manufacture the quicksoak bowl Quicksoak mfg. In amarillo tx

Thanks cord
foil wrap method in a heated mitts is just as effective.
less exposure and less waist in my opinion.
J Pham
No boundaries, just possibility.

http://www.facebook.com/jphamfb
(09-18-2012, 04:48 PM)artdesigninc Wrote: foil wrap method in a heated mitts is just as effective.
less exposure and less waist in my opinion.

Yep

Anna
Yes alot of people do foil method, heated mitt be carefull no controll of heat different brands different heat. The time saved is when you pull foil off and the product is not ready to be removed, resoak cotton rewrap kinda a guessing game. The quicksoak you can see if not ready keep soakin. The thing is this is the only two methods out there to remove product, so whats best for you and your customer is the choice you make. However before you compare try or ask someone whos used the quicksoak, you would be surprized of the great reviews it has. thanks
true about the control on the heat mitt, most client will pull out or say something when it not bare able (never hear of any case of a client get BBQ by a heated mitt yet)

re wrapping one nail (even if you have to do it the second time) is faster than emptying, filling with hot water and cleaning out soaking bowl, not to mention issue with disposal of left over acetone.

for years we have use the double bowls with hot water and acetone, but since the introduction of gelcolor we found that acetone have way too high of evaporation rate specially when apply heat. when you have up to 3 clients soaking at one time even covering with a towel I feel that the ppm is to high to be with in the permissible safe limit.

no pun intended just stating the facts that we see in our salon, truthfully I think it's a great product for a tech that do 2-3 soak off a day, but not for a high turn over salon that do more then 10 soak off a day.
J Pham
No boundaries, just possibility.

http://www.facebook.com/jphamfb
(09-18-2012, 04:59 PM)kelly Wrote: Yes alot of people do foil method, heated mitt be carefull no controll of heat different brands different heat. The time saved is when you pull foil off and the product is not ready to be removed, resoak cotton rewrap kinda a guessing game. The quicksoak you can see if not ready keep soakin. The thing is this is the only two methods out there to remove product, so whats best for you and your customer is the choice you make. However before you compare try or ask someone whos used the quicksoak, you would be surprized of the great reviews it has. thanks

I like to use a heating pad, which does have temperature control, over towel that is over the fingers tips.

Anna

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 2,467
10-15-2015, 08:57 PM
Last Postjimsjadab
Replies: 1
Views: 1,648