You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Mentor in Maryland!!
I'm looking for a nail tech mentor in DC metro area. I'm located in Largo, MD. I am licensed; been out of the salon for a while and need help with perfecting product application (gel and acrylic). Some pro tips and advice would be helpful as well!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I am willing to pay for sessions with a veteran nail tech and will travel to them if necessary. (will travel to DE, PA, VA, NJ) Email me at [email protected] Thanks so much!
Hi If you go on facebook and look for celeste hampton. She is one of my mentors. She's in Suitland! Tell her Celene referred you! Smile

(09-12-2012, 05:57 PM)lovethosetoes Wrote: I'm looking for a nail tech mentor in DC metro area. I'm located in Largo, MD. I am licensed; been out of the salon for a while and need help with perfecting product application (gel and acrylic). Some pro tips and advice would be helpful as well!

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I am willing to pay for sessions with a veteran nail tech and will travel to them if necessary. (will travel to DE, PA, VA, NJ) Email me at [email protected] Thanks so much!

Thank you Celene!!! I will let her know you referred me.

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Thank you for the message. Will reply to your questions in a private message on these forums.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 3,444
05-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Last PostBarbB