You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New OPI Gelcolors yay!!!!
I just saw today that OPI has 18 new GelColors coming out and they all look fabulous! I am going nuts trying to find out if anyone has them yet. It was in a september-October magazine so I am assuming they aren't released until next month Sad I can't even wait!!! I wish CND would get a clue and start releasing colors like this. This is what keeps my clients happy. They are so bored of Shellac that it has taken a backseat to OPI. I see other people having issues with OPI and I don't know what they are talking about. The system for me has been flawless and the clients love it! I wasn't always the biggest OPI fan in the past but I have to say so far OPI has hit it out of the park with GelColor!! I love love LOVE it!!!!!
Gina, nail tech. NC
(08-28-2012, 09:29 PM)nailtechNC28117 Wrote: I just saw today that OPI has 18 new GelColors coming out and they all look fabulous! I am going nuts trying to find out if anyone has them yet. It was in a september-October magazine so I am assuming they aren't released until next month Sad I can't even wait!!! I wish CND would get a clue and start releasing colors like this. This is what keeps my clients happy. They are so bored of Shellac that it has taken a backseat to OPI. I see other people having issues with OPI and I don't know what they are talking about. The system for me has been flawless and the clients love it! I wasn't always the biggest OPI fan in the past but I have to say so far OPI has hit it out of the park with GelColor!! I love love LOVE it!!!!!

I agree!..I personally havent had any issues either.I feel like you have to really cure properly and cap the free edges,and use the whole system completely with the correct lamp as well. I feel I have more issues with Shellac than I do OPI.
Me too . I have been wanting for My Chihuahua Bites! For years
Industry Source should have in Sept . I will be calling them on Sept 1
Me too . I have been wanting for My Chihuahua Bites! For years
Haha, I called industry source today too to find out exactly when I can get these new colors Smile I'm sooooo excited!
Gina, nail tech. NC

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 9
Views: 38,779
10-26-2012, 07:13 PM
Last Postlexibunny
Replies: 2
Views: 2,019