You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
masterworks gel opinion
hey everyone, have any of you tried masterworksbyamybecker gels? any opinions? pros or cons? thanks!
CND Master
young nails
light elegance
only con is the price, this gel is the bomb. They are one step gels, meaning base build and top all in one, the shine is magnificent, hardly any heat spike at all. There are also some colored gels available, and some opaque pinks and she also has these really cool nail art gel paints in little pots they are soooo easy to work with , you just need to do a full 2 minute cure on them because the color is so concentrated. Plus the customer service is fantastic!!!

I was lucky enough to room with Amy at an event and she shared with me her core values of her company and that and the fact the she is Nail Comp Champion and knows what works and through trial and error thinks she has found the best of the best. Her dedication and strive to keep it a great product and wants us all to succeed is the main reason that this is my main gel of choice. I also like the fact that if your client happens to have her hands in the lamps too long the product is still super shiny and does not dull.
Thanks a bunch!!! I really appreciate your input Smile
CND Master
young nails
light elegance
I just tried a sample kit from Masterworks last Sunday and I LOVE IT!! Very easy to work with I will be ordering more!! I was a TEN lover but hated the heat spike and this is awesome very little heat! Also seems to be very strong I am hard on my nails and no problems!!
Awesome! Thanks Smile
CND Master
young nails
light elegance
Love me some masterworks. The training is tantamount, the product is user friendly and does what it says it should. The fact that it is woman owned is another reason I adore this product. Only con i have is that if im out i cant just run to the supply house and pick it up...but neither can the public, so i guess my only con is a pro Big Grin
Love! Great product, goes on nicely and levels fab! Shipping s fast and inexpensive and a very low heat spike.
WELL worth it!

Denise
Denise Anderson
Attitudes
Salem, OR
sounds greatSmile thanks everyone!! foxydiva that' too funny! your only con is definately a pro!!!!! lolSmile

thanks again everyone, i appreciate it!!!!!!Smile
CND Master
young nails
light elegance
Thank you so much for all your kind words!!! Our upcoming class in Sept may be able to help the "Only con being a pro" We are moving Masterworks forward as the only Gel company by nail techs for nail techs on every level! We are unveiling it at that class. :-)

More information on the class is at shop.masterworksbyamybecker.com

Amy Becker
Owner/Masterworks by Amy Becker
888-350-4435
So much looking forward to attending our class!!!
Denise Anderson
Attitudes
Salem, OR
(08-09-2012, 01:45 PM)gelmaster Wrote: Thank you so much for all your kind words!!! Our upcoming class in Sept may be able to help the "Only con being a pro" We are moving Masterworks forward as the only Gel company by nail techs for nail techs on every level! We are unveiling it at that class. :-)

More information on the class is at shop.masterworksbyamybecker.com

Hi Amy!!!! I'm practicing, i still need a little more helpSmile hard to break old habits!!!!! Smile
CND Master
young nails
light elegance
Hi Amy, I just want to confirm a Chicago date. Your website says October 28th & 29th, Rosemont IL - ISSE Chicago Show, but the ISSE website shows the date is November 4-5. Are you going to be in Rosemont the week before the show?
We've updated the website. Masterworks will be in London, Ontario for the FABULOUS networking event, but I will be competing at the ISSE Chicago show. Both are Nov.4-5

We still have room at our 3 day event Sept. 9-11. Full of product knowledge, hands on training, business building etc... I'll be staying at the event, so we should have networking and playing with product till all hours!

Amy Becker
Owner/Masterworks by Amy Becker
888-350-4435
Is it a SOG?
I love Masterworks. Well worth the money. In fact, it costs less in the long run because the product holds up better than most, less steps means product needed and also that means a quicker service. I can do a gel rebalance with polish in 45 min.
Love Masterworks and Amy and her Manager Linda. They have high standards and lots of integrity.Heart
I love Masterworks!!!!!!!!!!! You get your money worth and you can email her and she will get right back to u. Masterworks is the Bomb please try it....
I justice received my sample from AMY- I'm so excited to try it!!! Do I need to remove the current GEL product from my nails- is that the best method to get the full effect of using Masterworks? I'm 1/2 way through manicuring school so ANY shared info would be appreciated!! Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 2,364
01-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Last Post[email protected]
Replies: 7
Views: 5,114
07-01-2013, 06:17 PM