You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Input Needed For NAILPRO Mag article about Holiday Season
Hi all,

I am looking for some salon sources for the feature article I'm currently writing for NAILPRO Magazine. The article will appear in the November issue and it's all about how salons make the most of the holiday season.

If you're interested in helping me out, please send me the answers to the following questions at [email protected]:

(I don't need novel-length responses, but I am better able to use answers that are complete, rather than one or two-word answers. Just skip any questions you don't want to answer!)

1. When do you start thinking about holiday promotions, scheduling, decor, etc?
2. Do you decorate your salon for the holiday season? If so, when do you decorate?
3. Do you have specials on services and/or retail during the holiday season? If yes, please provide examples.
4. Do you do anything special either as a whole salon or individual techs during the holiday season that shows your clients that they are appreciated?
5. Do you extend your hours and/or schedule more technicians during the holiday season?
6. If you hire on temporary technicians or ask current employees to work extra/longer hours, what is the reaction among the staff? Any issues or above-and-beyond displays of teamwork?
7. Do you do any advertising before or during the holiday season that is different from what you normally do?
8. What are the best ways to get the word out about holiday promotions?
9. What is the one thing your salon does during holiday season that brings in the most business or gets the most rave reviews?
10. Anything else you can share about your holiday season in the salon would be great!
11. Please provide your full name, title, salon name, and city/state so I can credit you properly in the article!

Ideally I'd like to have responses by Friday, July 20. I can't guarantee I can use answers from everyone but always try my best!

Thanks in advance!

Melisa Wells
[email protected]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 299
07-31-2017, 03:41 PM
Last Posttracynailpro