You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
water slides
So how the heck do I do these. I want to use them with shellac.
(06-17-2012, 04:21 PM)tania1980 Wrote: So how the heck do I do these. I want to use them with shellac.

Have you tried doing a seach on YouTube.com for "water slide" nails?
Anna
what the heck is a water slide nail?
Smile A water slide decal is a design that you immerse in water for just a few seconds, and the design will just slide off the paper, and you just apply it to the nail..then apply top gloss and your done..
Janet

http://www.janetthenailfairy.com
Amore Ultima Gel
3D Lash Extensionist

*Ask*Believe*Receive*

Happy people know that regardless of what happened yesterday, last month, years ago.....Or what might happen later today, tomorrow, or next year..... Now is the only place where happiness can actually be found and experienced.
(06-20-2012, 07:33 PM)The Nail Fairy Wrote: Smile A water slide decal is a design that you immerse in water for just a few seconds, and the design will just slide off the paper, and you just apply it to the nail..then apply top gloss and your done..

I just got these and i cant believe how easy they were to use! i cut it out place it on the nail and then just put a drop of water on it and it stayed where i put it... I have some of the RDcorp things they aren't as easy cause they are so thin and you have to peel them off the backing..pia i got the a lace set and i am doing them on sat morning... I will see if i can get the hang of it and see how they come out.
Cindy
(06-21-2012, 08:17 PM)cindy3 Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 07:33 PM)The Nail Fairy Wrote: Smile A water slide decal is a design that you immerse in water for just a few seconds, and the design will just slide off the paper, and you just apply it to the nail..then apply top gloss and your done..

I just got these and i cant believe how easy they were to use! i cut it out place it on the nail and then just put a drop of water on it and it stayed where i put it... I have some of the RDcorp things they aren't as easy cause they are so thin and you have to peel them off the backing..pia i got the a lace set and i am doing them on sat morning... I will see if i can get the hang of it and see how they come out.
Cindy

I was going to order some of the RDcorp decals, but if they are difficult to work with, I will stay with my waterslides from Amore.. Thanks Cindy..

Janet

http://www.janetthenailfairy.com
Amore Ultima Gel
3D Lash Extensionist

*Ask*Believe*Receive*

Happy people know that regardless of what happened yesterday, last month, years ago.....Or what might happen later today, tomorrow, or next year..... Now is the only place where happiness can actually be found and experienced.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 6
Views: 3,337
09-24-2013, 06:42 PM
Last Postsueefd
Replies: 1
Views: 1,439
09-10-2013, 01:31 PM