You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backscratchers Extreme Substitute??? Maybe Gel??
I've been using the Backsratchers Extreme Acrylic Dipping System for years and love it. But once again the beauty supply discontinued it. Is there another system you like better or shoudl I try using a gel system instead? We can't use anything with an odor because I work in a day spa which is why we ditched the traditional acrylic. We have Shellac, OPI Gelcolor and Gelish. So I thought maybe try a gel system that's easy to use because we already have the lights??? Any thoughts, thanks Kelly*
have you done gel before? If you have, then go for it. Otherwise, you might need to find someone to show you the tips and tricks of application of gel.
Why can't you either order directly from Backscratcher's or from another online nail supplier? Order enough to keep you in supply for awhile and the postage won't be too bad. Too good of a system to give up on, uh?
Yes I will do that. I just thought I'd pick some brains and see if there was something else out there people liked just as much. I guess I'll have to stock up because I really have had such great luck with the system for 10 years now. Wow I didn't realize it's been that long. What the heck, why was I even thinking about changing??? Perimenopause sucks!!! HA,HA,HA Kelly*
(06-11-2012, 05:16 PM)stuka123 Wrote: Yes I will do that. I just thought I'd pick some brains and see if there was something else out there people liked just as much. I guess I'll have to stock up because I really have had such great luck with the system for 10 years now. Wow I didn't realize it's been that long. What the heck, why was I even thinking about changing??? Perimenopause sucks!!! HA,HA,HA Kelly*

Gotcha, cept mine is menopause! Hahaha Yep, no sense changing if the system is working for ya! It's like starting all over again and who wants to do that? Knew a lady where I used to work, she switched to gel, just about lost all her clients, mostly due to the fact the gel wasn't working for her clients and she wouldn't switch back. Not very smart, uh?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 2,491
02-20-2014, 07:40 PM
Last Posthanksmar
Replies: 7
Views: 5,704
12-17-2012, 08:54 PM