You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CND Master Painter
Hi
I've already taken a shellac attack class when it first came out years ago.

Can someone share with me the added benfits for taking this master painter class class?

I know your name is listed along with you your salon in the cnd salon locator and you get their new lamp which I have.

Any other benfits to taking this $200 class?

Enhanced
I have not taken the Shellac Attack class, but I have taken the Master Painter and felt I learned a lot! Holly was my trainer and she took us through the basics, talked about color, she gave great tips and tricks with Shellac Art, and covered ALL kinds of random questions. I was able to get my CEU's, I am listed as a Master on the Website (which has gotten a few clients to call), and finally I use the title to explain why I am the best choice for Shellac services in the area.

Holly was an amazing teacher and I have bothered her with a couple questions since and she is always ready to help! With this class, I felt like CND was in my corner and wanted to see me succeed, rather than feeling like they were just pushing product.

So in short...learned a lot, I can advertise as the only master in the area, and was able to get some of my CEU's. I know it is pricey, but I feel it was worth every penny to me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,708
08-29-2013, 10:22 AM
Last Postabcnails
Replies: 9
Views: 8,875
08-05-2013, 01:26 PM