Does anyone use their led light to dry regular nail polish on natural nail clients? I recently purchased an led lamp to do gels and sog and would like to put my old uv lamps away.
UV light will only effects UV cured products - regular nail polish does not have UV initiators at all. So the lamp will not help.
The only reason it seems to help is it ensures the client has sat without moving for at least a couple of minutes, giving the nail polish solvents a chance to evaporate and become touch dry.