You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interviewing
I haven't done nails since last November and am going in for an interview next week at a salon. I talked with the owner today and she wants me to do a full set on her as part of the interview. I am pretty nervous about it. Of course when I left my last salon in November I thought I was out for good and sold most of my product and some supplies. Now I need to practice this week so will go buy some product - acrylic and gel - not sure which she will want. My question is - what are good products to buy? I know everyone will have a favorite. Just some suggestions would be nice. I don't have a drill for the acrylics so that could be time consuming. I would also need a light for the gels. I've heard that OPI gel polish is pretty good too! Any and all suggestions are appreciated!!
My advice for your interview - use a product that you are already familiar with. An interview is not the time to be fussing around with a new product. Does this salon offer both gel and L&P? If so pick the one you are most comfortable with, and do that. If you don't know, best to call and ask before you purchase the product. Good luck Smile
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada