You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nail Art<<<
Hey everyone I am gettin bravier and trying new things,, but I am needing some guidance in the nail art department. I have bought lots of brushes but not sure how to use them all,, anyone have any good videos for me to watch on youtube or anything,, or know of a good dvd to buy for some basic techniques,,, I do flowers,, just with dotting tool and pull the dot out and make sorta petal,, and i do lines,, but i wanna do more,,, Help please,,, and Thank you!!
Buffie / Buffie's Place, SW Kansas...

We are not in Kansas anymore toto!!
Yup.. I have a great idea.. Art Nails.. He is a master at hand painting simple but elegant designs.. there are 2 videos and the design library book. He uses his own "Vrush" brushes, but you can use the brushes you bought also..

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

go to youtube and put in Robin Moses. she is awesome and has lots of tutorials on there. she also has a facebook page. she wants to show all techs how to do nail art, she is great! good luck....Sue
and they're all free!
I second Robin Moses!
Be sure to watch the FAQs in video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/robinmosesnailart