You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More nail art.
I cannot find an edit button so that adding this photo would be known in the other thread. So I am taking up more page space by creating a new thread. I am not sure if they can be merged.
I did these last night, all my nails, on my own, free hand work. Took me an hour.
[Image: light-1.jpg]
Good load woman! How do you get your off hand so perfect! I have nail envy right now! Oh Have you tried tried that new Polish "venique" with konad stamps? I was just thinking of that and thought of you. LOL We were talking about it in another thread. I am going to give it a 2go today and see how well it will work. Now can you upload a how too for this set of nails on face book? PLZ
"To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I'm working on the foundation."
Marilyn Monroe
Thank you ladies. Sachi if you go to my Facebook link icon here or a few threads down in the orange you glad I did this tutorial, you will see a photo step by step. Not the best pics. But I do talk about how to do it. I am very ambidextrous. Comes in handy. Wink
SmilePeggy! They are incredible...
Amore Ultima Gel
3D Lash Extensionist

Happy people know that regardless of what happened yesterday, last month, years ago.....Or what might happen later today, tomorrow, or next year..... Now is the only place where happiness can actually be found and experienced.
beautiful colors too!
Very nice!!!!!!
I like them
Love them ! Very cool...Smile
those look phenominal!
beautiful, would love a how to =-)
super mom/super nail tech!