You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gel Polish
Tongue 
Okay, so thinking of investing in Gel Polish. Any advise on the best line? I use YN AC and Gel and LOVE it! Should I get Mani-Q? OPI? I tried Shellac, it was okay, but nothing to shout about- and not many colors... Gelish? Tell me what you think...
Heart Nail Techs Add Polish to LIFE!
I'm a fan of Eco Gel. The product is awesome, it gives good wearability, the value is outratgeous, and the customer service rocks! I think their master kit is a GREAT starter kit , but you can also pick colors from other lines that Eco may not have to throw into the mix. I don't think you have to marry any one line at all!

http://www.manicuresthatlast.com/catalog...p-113.html
Crazy in l Heart ve with Cuccio!
[quote='mysweetjordan' pid='18650' dateline='1334167275']
I'm a fan of Eco Gel. The product is awesome, it gives good wearability, the value is outratgeous, and the customer service rocks! I think their master kit is a GREAT starter kit , but you can also pick colors from other lines that Eco may not have to throw into the mix. I don't think you have to marry any one line at all!

Oooh! I love that you can start off with 25 colors for less than $100!!! What is the application procedure that you use?
Heart Nail Techs Add Polish to LIFE!
I have used Eco So quick and was proud to have mastered it. It goes on like gel, from a jar. I had shrink back issues at first but when I figured out the base coat I was set to go. I found and shared with everyone my technique of dotting the base on the center of each 5 nails, then scrub that dot to cover the entire nail, like your trying hard to spread to little. You can also dry wipe if its to shiny and colors are shrinking.
I quit using it though for several reasons. It doesn't cure in LED and I am hooked on the faster time. My jars would leak and cause a mess, no matter what I did, and they were never ever kept on their sides, or tilted in any way. And a few colors were wrong in the jar. I wrote the company months ago about the hibiscus they sent me to replace the one that was leaked out completely. It is not the same as the hibiscus I had originally. It was clear, pink.
I was not impressed with Shellac either.
I have used Polish Pro from NSI, but like I said I need LED so I had to take that home and not offer it. I am looking forward to their release of GelPro, which is LED and I have heard amazing things about it.
I currently offer Gelish and OPI Gelcolor. I love the opi more than any other brand, the base and top are amazing, the colors are true to originals and the soak off is something you would have to see with your own eyes. I mix my lines sometimes. I know, I know, and I don't care. 19 years in and layering has never caused any problems they warn about. So there you have it. I say pick ones that offer the colors your into, and clients want, and use more than one. No need to stick to just one line.
I would recommend OPI Gel Color for these reasons:
The colors are beautiful.
I never ever have wrinkling problems.
Removal is a breeze.
Lots of clients are familiar with the OPI line.
You can always get matching polish colors for those who want the same color on their toes but don't want gel polish.
They have an awesome 5 finger LED light=super fast application!