You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a schedule on the go!!
Hello all,

I need to get my salon schedule mobile. There are too many times that I am not in shop and get text or call about making an apt. Anyone out there using something that can be linked between smart phone and computer?

Thanks, Rose
check out Vagaro.com - they have a 30 day free trial
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
I've heard good things about genbooks. Apparently it sinks to you google calandra if you have an iPhone.
I use style seat it's free free free free! I have an app I use on my iPhone and iPad the schedule links so it's great. Clients can book they're own appointments and the software sends email reminders about appointments.
The Pink Door
I've been using Style Seat. I love it & so do my clients. Check it out. It's Free. I use in on my Droid Phone& Android Tablet.
Marie A. Soto
[email protected]
Just curious, does Style Seat send Text reminders as well as email?

Thanks for the info! I have a electronic calendar (etc) now at my current location but if I were to leave there, I would SO miss it. So this information is GREAT to know for the future!
Dawn
_______
Women are like tea bags.....you don't know how strong they are until they are in hot water. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/DawnPrattNailSalon
Sundazee I think style seat does send text reminders too I'm not sure though.
The Pink Door
I use my cell phone as my office phone and have a small appt book i throw in my purse, i am never with out my appt. book and its great. I may look into style seat thought.
Barb
Personal Pampering Esthetics
Smiths Falls, On Canada
DoTERRA Wellness Advocate
http://www.mydoterra.com/barbw
http://www.personalpamperingesthetics.com
Styleseat does send text reminders for FREE!
Martine M.
SUNFLOWER
I love styleseat. I just use the free version and it syncs to my phone which syncs to my tablet Smile
I use the calendar on my iPhone and with the use of the free iCloud feature, the appts. are always available on my home computer if anything ever happens to my phone.
I use a Gmail calendar, its linked to home computer, iPhone, iPad and husband has access on his as well. I love it as Ican book anywhere anytime Smile

Kara Speth
Nails By Kara
[email protected]
I use styleseat also. They send reminders, you can even do online appointment if you like.
Angela
Angel
I used to use styleseat, but it didnt do it for me. We use Vagaro now, and love it.
I am suspending my endorsement of Vagaro after more than two and a half years using it. A couple weeks ago there was a MAJOR bug on every single one of my standing appointments! Many people's appointments were moved to the wrong weeks, some were dropped for random 4-6 month periods, then mysteriously started again, but again on the wrong week!

It took Vagaro a couple days to resolve the issue, and the customer service was abysmal. I was treated with arrogance and a dismissive attitude, though they did eventually fix the bug in their system, or so they say. They had assured me the problem would never happen again... but then it did. I am still using the program because I am way too busy right now to transfer to a different system, but my faith in them is greatly diminished.

Following is a direct quote from one of the top people at Vagaro regarding the issue I had.

"While I understand that you were frustrated when you discovered this bug, it was given our highest priority, fixed immediately and didn't cause any problems for any customers, it only had a potential issue for customers next year."

He failed to realize that the only reason the error didn't cause any problems was because I ALWAYS double check standing appointments when I book them. I don't know why I always do it, but now I'm glad! Had I not discovered the problem, every single one of my standing appointments would have been screwed up... starting with the week of Christmas and all through December 2014!!

They used to be a highly responsive group while they were getting started and fleshing out their program. Now it appears that their attitude is not that they need their customers. I couldn't get over the irony that he had a dismissive attitude about the seriousness of a bug that affected SCHEDULING in a program that is primarily used for... scheduling. That's the one thing they should never get wrong.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
I use style seat or my massage appointments and it works great. Costs me nothing!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,806
11-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Last PostSweets26
Replies: 10
Views: 4,927
01-12-2014, 01:23 AM