You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone tried or ordered the new Checi dual sided autoclaveable foot file?
I just saw the new foot file by Checi. It is coarse on one side and medium on the other and can go into an autoclave. Has anyone bought one or is ordering one? I use the disposables from premier but it is getting costly. I know that people rave about Angel and I just am not loving it. THe Checi looks like it may be comfortable to hold.
Thanks
Sillysoup ,I have one and it is very sturdy and does a great job. At first I didn't think it would contour to the foot very well ,but has worked wonderfully. I would highly recommend that you at least try one...don't bother with the single grit one ,the double sided is far more useful....Smile
Yeah for you replying to me!!!! I am ordering one and if it I like it good bye to the disposables! Edwyse dot com offers 20% off first time orders. You should see the list I have.
Thanks again

You're welcome ,my pleasure....Smile
(04-01-2012, 11:49 AM)sillysoup Wrote: Yeah for you replying to me!!!! I am ordering one and if it I like it good bye to the disposables! Edwyse dot com offers 20% off first time orders. You should see the list I have.
Thanks again

How did you end up liking the Checi? I just ordered some for our techs to try!
Hello plumgirl,
they are ok for feet that do not have lots of callus. I use the disposables from pns for the harder jobs. I noticed a slight bit of a rust color on one of them but otherwise they are ok but nothing to write home about. let me know what you think
(01-04-2014, 05:56 PM)sillysoup Wrote: Hello plumgirl,
they are ok for feet that do not have lots of callus. I use the disposables from pns for the harder jobs. I noticed a slight bit of a rust color on one of them but otherwise they are ok but nothing to write home about. let me know what you think

That was the overall response I got from my techs. Back to the disposables...
I bought one, tried it and was NOT impressed at all. I just found it didnt smooth the way I thought it would. I was so disappointed in the smoothing that I refiled the foot with my Flowery D File. I ended up gving the Checi away, thats how disappointed I was. I will continue using my disposable/disinfectable Flowery file.
I tried it too...quite a while back, was not impressed. It definitely did NOT hold up well with Autoclaving, I sent it back. I have tried the Angelfeet files too, they are okay, but I get the best results with the Pedi Pro disposable foot files. I have purchased them for 3 years now and have not looked back. Smile
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,069
12-27-2015, 09:54 PM
Last PostLara
Replies: 3