You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backfills...
Which backfill method do you find to be fastest with the crispest deep smiles ( by deep I mean not straight across ,hate those ) I love doing the reverse because of the look they give when finished ,but that and the Lammers Method , seem to take me forever ! An hour fifteen seems to be my fastest ,but that is the traditional way ,and I am not always happy with the results. Have been trying some of the timing tips I have gotten from here ,but just was curious to see which method seems to be fastest for all of you over all....Smile
I never do reverse. I guess for me, when I try and when I watch it on tutorials it always seems way to bulky. I prefer to file the entire nail thinner and then put fresh pink and white over that. I do file just the white sometimes but it doesn't seem to save me any time. So if I have to thin the white and blend the cuticle line I might as well thin the whole nail. To me its the same amount of time as trying to get the white line thin enough and dredge the smile line crisp.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 1,835
03-20-2013, 03:16 AM
Last PostPrecisionNails