You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentino
I have been trying for several weeks to get Valentino to quit sending me emails. They do not have a way to unsubscribe from their emails and when I email them about it they are not addressing it at all. Is anyone else having an issue with this? Not having a way to unsubscribe via the email and not addressing it when I email them is not a very professional way to handle things.
Michele
(03-14-2012, 12:49 PM)bengalkat Wrote: I have been trying for several weeks to get Valentino to quit sending me emails. They do not have a way to unsubscribe from their emails and when I email them about it they are not addressing it at all. Is anyone else having an issue with this? Not having a way to unsubscribe via the email and not addressing it when I email them is not a very professional way to handle things.

Please Send us your email we will be more then happy to remove it. We are sorry for the inconvenience. A third party was previously handling our website and emails we have now taken full control of website. Also you can always feel free to call us at 888-390-4259. Once again we are sorry for the inconvenience.
I've replied to the emails three times and have my emails, most recently this week.

Please Send us your email we will be more then happy to remove it. We are sorry for the inconvenience. A third party was previously handling our website and emails we have now taken full control of website. Also you can always feel free to call us at 888-390-4259. Once again we are sorry for the inconvenience.
[/quote]

Michele
Will be taken care of.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 35
Views: 36,845
02-21-2017, 11:18 AM
Last PostSoonerGirlNails