You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need AFFORDABLE LED Light
Anybody know where I can buy an affordable LED light? I've invested in the OPI Gel Color which can be cured using UV or LED and I love it so much I now want an LED light but the dang things are sooooo expensive! Any suggestions?
Janice
Backscratchers Educator
[email protected]
Facebook/SalonBellaNails
LOOK for me on Face Book!
'Janice Luedke Owens'

Smile
there is a mini LED light at Sally's u can start with. with a pro card it's about $50ish. It is just really small & can only fit 4 fingers. I was gonna return it but decided to keep it for travel & quick touchups.
if not check the swap shop here. It is where I got my used Harmony 9G LED
I paid about $200 & got some extra Gelish too!

U will love the LED fer sure & it is worth the investment
Good luck Smile
So are there differences in wattage in LED lights like there is in UV lights?
Janice
Backscratchers Educator
[email protected]
Facebook/SalonBellaNails
LOOK for me on Face Book!
'Janice Luedke Owens'

Smile
Lightspeed LED is good for around $200. I have the gelish mini pro as well. Cures in 45 sec instead of 30sec. I'm not sure how much wattage really matters the mini promos only 6 wtts and it works. It's hard to say without someone using the lamp for review of it. I love the faster curing!
Janice - I have a Harmony LED 6G lamp that I bought at Premiere Orlando last year. It retails for $399 but I got it for $199. I don't need it so if you would like it email me.
(03-02-2012, 10:48 AM)ColleenNY Wrote: Janice - I have a Harmony LED 6G lamp that I bought at Premiere Orlando last year. It retails for $399 but I got it for $199. I don't need it so if you would like it email me.

Hi Colleen, do you still have the lamp for sale?? I really need an affordable one as well. Smile
I have this lamp for $70.
http://www.premiernailsource.com/index.p...ts_id=8105

I use it for my OPI Gelcolor, Jessica Geleration, Gelish, Cacee and have not had any problems.
Hope this helps.
Denise
Creative Nail Design Master Technician
Cosmetology Teacher
Esthetician
yes I still have it!
Coleen would you please email me :0)[email protected]
Thank you.....
To make the best nails is to do the best you can!!
I have a Harmony LED 6G lamp that I bought at Premiere Orlando last year.

Hey MiaDoderer are you selling or just comnenting just looking to buy :0) Thanks
To make the best nails is to do the best you can!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post