You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey All
I finally made it to your forum. I know some have met me at the Premiere Show, some haven't.
A run down on me : I am a licensed Cosmetologist. I've been licensed since 1987 or '88 in WI. Then I moved to the state of FL (1996) and transferred licenses here. I am still dually licensed. I owned a salon in Kissimmee for a while and closed 3 years later, bad managing on my part(long story, still beat myself up about it). Anyway, I currently am not working full time in the industry. Although, I do have a full time job. I work with Ultronics ( Joanne's Sidekick-LOL) I am looking forward to getting more into Ultronics with helping educate and distribute product in the FL area. If anyone needs anything, please feel free to drop me a line.

A Big Thanks to Debbie for always remembering who I am and making me feel included.

Thanks, Jill2
ME
hahah I'll continue to be nice to you and remember you if you stop emailing my husband!!! heheheee
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results