You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello From Colorado...It's Michelle
Hi All,
I'm a new nail tech (1 1/2 years) and love this site. I have learned so much from reading all the postings. I live in Littleton, Colorado and work from my home. I have a small clientele (about 15 now) and love being home with my 3 kids, Spencer 7, Lauren 5 and Matthew 4.
I believe that I married the world's best husband. Chris is so supportive of my business. He is always looking for ways for me to market my skills. He probably hands out 3-4 cards a day to anyone he talks to. (This I find funny since he is a computer geek and works in a cube!)
I am always looking for educational opportunities. I believe that education is most important to our careers and will makes us better at what we do. I am a Creative Grand Master and a nail educator. I really really love doing nails!! Even if they are not the best, at least I try to perfect them. I am always looking for ways to improve upon what I am doing. It is so much fun and I have made some great new nail tech friends.
I am going to Premiere Orlando for the first time and really looking forward to the education, shopping and a little me time.

Let's all keep up the great support for each other.

Michelle
The Nail Garden
Where Healthy Nails are Cultivated
Beautiful nails should never be painful!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 999
04-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Last Postpinktink368