You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graduating tomorrow!
Tomorrow, after a little over a year, I will graduate from my cosmetology program. Got a job lined up, now all that is left to do is schedule and take the state board exam and apply for licensure. And buy a ton of nail stuff. And plan for loan payments. And move. ...I thought I had less to do before listing it all. Erk.

Heart Anyway, thank you to everyone here on the Beauty Tech forums. Your help and guidance has made me feel like I can be the best newly graduated cosmetologist nail person (can't say nail tech, maybe there is a better term) possible. I can't wait to get started and will continue to turn to these forums as an incredible industry resource. Thank you!
Congratulations! Will you be doing nails full time?
NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
Instagram: @SuiteTee
this usually is a great forum for info & help which is why I try & visit daily
I have been doing nails over 20 years & there is still always new stuff/products to learn & share with each other as techs! (esp. with all the new SOGs & LED tech)

Enjoy your new artistic adventure in the beauty industry
(02-21-2012, 03:21 PM)Tashawna Wrote: Congratulations! Will you be doing nails full time?

Yes, nails are what I really love, though I could do hair if I had to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starting School Tomorrow! MsCarmen 2 1,118 01-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Last Post: MsCarmen
  Medinail courses go back to regular pricing tomorrow janmccormk 1 1,229 10-31-2011, 09:04 AM
Last Post: janmccormk
  School starts tomorrow moonkissed 5 2,261 09-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Last Post: moonkissed
  Help need ans. 4 tomorrow! White Acrylic? Monti 4 1,923 09-07-2011, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Monti