You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graduating tomorrow!
Tomorrow, after a little over a year, I will graduate from my cosmetology program. Got a job lined up, now all that is left to do is schedule and take the state board exam and apply for licensure. And buy a ton of nail stuff. And plan for loan payments. And move. ...I thought I had less to do before listing it all. Erk.

Heart Anyway, thank you to everyone here on the Beauty Tech forums. Your help and guidance has made me feel like I can be the best newly graduated cosmetologist nail person (can't say nail tech, maybe there is a better term) possible. I can't wait to get started and will continue to turn to these forums as an incredible industry resource. Thank you!
Congratulations! Will you be doing nails full time?
NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
http://www.Facebook.com/TashawnaH
Instagram: @SuiteTee
Congrats!
this usually is a great forum for info & help which is why I try & visit daily
I have been doing nails over 20 years & there is still always new stuff/products to learn & share with each other as techs! (esp. with all the new SOGs & LED tech)

Enjoy your new artistic adventure in the beauty industry
(02-21-2012, 04:21 PM)Tashawna Wrote: Congratulations! Will you be doing nails full time?

Yes, nails are what I really love, though I could do hair if I had to.
Congratulations!!!
Congrats
Monique_AL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,153
01-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Last PostMsCarmen