You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELLO...Kansas City Nail Artist is HERE!!! :)
Good Morntinc! Give me a minute to tell you a lil something about myself. I’m 34 years old. I'm a Wife, Mother and a Business Woman. I am the proud owner of A Finer Touch Nail Spa & Boutique located in Grandview Missouri. I have been doing nails for over 16 years. (WOW…has it been that long?) I specialize in the dying art form of sculptured enhancements. Any body can glue on a tip and acrylic, but it takes a master to create a beautiful nail! (Can I get an AMEN) I am a Master Nail Tech with Creative Nail Design and also growing an AWESOME team as a Team Leader with Entity Nail Courture
I have been married to my ABSOULUTEY fabulous (and supportive) husband for 14 years. (Whew, prayer works!) We have 3 beautiful children: Justin, Jordyn & Jayla.
I LOOOOVE talking to other nail artist and I don’t mind sharing all that I know about this business. I would love to help you grow your business!!! Feel free to contact me…STAY BLESSED!!! :wink:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,867
12-27-2009, 11:09 PM
Last PostOlgaH
Replies: 1
Views: 1,346
06-30-2008, 06:18 AM