You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAS 99
Does anybody use OPI's NAS 99 and can you tell me what it is? Is it 99% alcohol? I've never used it but I was just on Youtube watching a video with Gelcolor OPI and their final step was wipe with NAS 99 just wondering....
Entity Advantage Member
-If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll continue to get what you've always gotten.
Nail Antiseptic Spray meets FDA guidelines to sanitize the nail plate and prevent bacteria and fungus growth. Formulated with thymol, a proven antiseptic to help prevent the spread of nail fungus and bacteria.

It is mostly alcohol and a few other ingredients.
NAS 99 has greater than or equal to 99% Isopropyl alcohol. The additional ingredient, thymol is important in sanitizing the nail, but not necessarily needed in final Gelcolor step of removing the inhibition layer.