You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trying to make a layout for my shop HELP!!!
What all do I need besides a manicure table, chairs, pedi chair, pedi spa, sink, and trash can. I really need help where do you keep all of your stuff? Do you think a shop that is 12 by 10 is to small?
I would like all advice with being a nail technician
(01-31-2012, 01:56 PM)kristenross09 Wrote: What all do I need besides a manicure table, chairs, pedi chair, pedi spa, sink, and trash can. I really need help where do you keep all of your stuff? Do you think a shop that is 12 by 10 is to small?

No, You have 120 square feet. I have to have all the same items and am working within a space of 9x6 - 54 square feet!.

So I am pretty sure you can do it! Smile
Anna
do you have a facebook where I can look at your shop? I'm so confused, overwhelmed, and stressed
I currently have just a bit more space then your but have a giant nail table and fit all that and more in my space. I just put in a new floor and wanted to change things so I measured EVERYTHING, walls, door, windows, closet, table, pedi throne and layed it out on graph paper. Well actually layed it out in a graphics program moving things around until I got what I needed. LOL, surprisingly didn't change the location of my actual table, just traded some things around a bit.
Ellen Torchia
Owner Too Much Fun
President SB&S Graphics, Inc
Replicator Graphics

Former Top 10 Competitor

"A mind once stretched by the imagination never regains it's original form."
Try http://www.PlanYourRoom.com it is a free room layout program (no download required). I used it to set up my shop, and it's nice because you can save your layout and use it later if you need to change things around.

Pretty much all my furniture came from Ikea - a table with drawers, shelves with drawers and pull out bins, and multi-purpose furniture helps a lot.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
I have a paraffin wax warmer and a sonic touch 3 and I have no idea where to put them. Where should be out in the open for clients to see and what shouldn't?
You really should make a list of all things you need to do your job comfortably. Tools are so important you want to make sure you have all the small things you may forget. Even after making a list and getting in your space you will realize you need other things. You want to get the necessities so your space is not cluttered. I just opened my nail salon so I know what you're going through. Feel free to email me [email protected]
The Pink Door

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,671
06-23-2015, 02:50 PM
Last PostBLINGINABOX
Replies: 3
Views: 2,400