You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for Orlando details
Wink 
Hello All,

Any one know where we can look up details on this years Orlando Show.... I am so ready to book it!!! lol

Rose
Rose
[email protected]
Heres the website for Premiere:

http://www.premiereorlandoshow.biz/shows...efault.asp

I usually book my flight and room through Travelocity. I get the best deals there.
Thank you!!

I really liked that hotel I stayed in last year....

I'm thinking that I may take my daughter with me this year.

Rose
Rose
[email protected]
(01-28-2012, 03:40 PM)ColleenNY Wrote: Heres the website for Premiere:

http://www.premiereorlandoshow.biz/shows...efault.asp

I usually book my flight and room through Travelocity. I get the best deals there.

Better than the group rates? I'm also a travel agent & even my discount isn't better lol.
should I wait or book now????
Rose
[email protected]
(01-29-2012, 12:32 AM)Rose Wrote: should I wait or book now????

Flights or hotel? The hotel they didn't charge anything, you don't pay until you check in
Quote:Better than the group rates? I'm also a travel agent & even my discount isn't better lol.

Well I don't know. Hmmm. I don't travel in groups.
(01-29-2012, 01:16 AM)ColleenNY Wrote:
Quote:Better than the group rates? I'm also a travel agent & even my discount isn't better lol.

Well I don't know. Hmmm. I don't travel in groups.

You don't have to be part of a group...Premier has blocked rooms for the show and they are very good rates. As a travel agent I get discounts on rooms, but the rates they negotiated are so good that my discount doesn't even stand up to it.
The Premiere show people make arangements with many hotels in the immediate area. Go look and see if something strikes your fancy. I also block a number of rooms at the Hilton Grand Vacation Sea World property which is lovely and where the Orlando Network Social event will be held on Sat night. I will be posting more info on that when I get back from the ISSE show (where I am right now)

http://www.beautytech.com/orlando_social.htm
the prices for the rooms are set and booking is open for our block.. we het upwards of 100-150 techs and educators staying at the HGVC, there is free shuttles to the show and the network social event Smile cant get better than that!
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Quote:You don't have to be part of a group...Premier has blocked rooms for the show and they are very good rates. As a travel agent I get discounts on rooms, but the rates they negotiated are so good that my discount doesn't even stand up to it.

Oh ok I thought you meant for the whole trip. LOL Yep I've stayed there before and Deb gets good rates. I've been staying at the Hilton Grand Vacations Resort on I-Drive.
I'm excited cuz I wasn't going to go this year and it'd be the first one I've missed in 6 or 7 years, but my hubby and I decided just this past weekend that we're going to go. So excited!!!
I'm at Springhill Suites...I try to be as close as possible lol...plus I get free breakfast lol & free internet.