You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedicure Recipes
Hello All,

Does anyone have a pedicure recipes for

Champagne and Starwberries

hot Chocolate

or any other different pedicure recipes for different seasonof the year as well.
Professional Nail Tech
I have a ton of recipes. E-mail me and I'll send the whole file to you if you're interested. Technically, many of them are "facial" recipes--but they are equally useful for hands and feet.
I would love them also, I cannot seem to connect with the hotmail account, so here is my email [email protected]

Thank you
Bren1375, I would love it if you could also give me your recipes too. I am looking in to doing pedicure specails around holidays, your recipes would be lovely. Thank you

bren1375, Sorry I forgot to give you my address, that might help. It is [email protected] I would really appreciate those recipes. Thank you very much. ~brandi
Hello all! The recipes are now in book format, but the file is huge (20MB). As soon as I get the information to Deb (can't find my blank cd's), and we get all the details worked out--it will be available for download as an e-book here. I'll announce it when it's ready for you. Thanks to everyone for your interest!

"The Spa Recipe Book"
Available now:
Order now
sweetie, if it is 20MB publisher file I don;t thin I can reduce it enough to mke it a downloadable file Smile but we'll see when you find your disks
Debbie webmaster - admin Feed Your Nail Addiction shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

You're a magician Deb--Thank you so much!!
"The Spa Recipe Book"
Available now:
Order now

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pedicure recipes CarolinaGirl 1 8,292 04-24-2008, 09:42 PM
Last Post: CarolinaGirl
  Epsom Salt Recipes bengalkat 2 12,511 01-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Last Post: brylletc
  Recipes for skin cleaning pads. drooela 1 10,863 11-27-2005, 04:09 PM
Last Post: drooela