You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSI attraction acrylic ratio question?
I recently received a sample of NSI attraction acrylic and decided to do my own nails with it before trying it on a client. I have used CND retention for years so I had a little trouble today trying to figure out the correct ratio. I kept getting it too wet and had to mess with it a lot. They look good now that I am done but I can feel them tightening up a little. Anyone have any suggestions?
well I just watched a few videos on the NSI web site on mix ratio and read the article on pocket lifting, which I have a lot of with CND so I will just sit down and practice like crazy on getting my ratio right. Anyone have any other tips on NSI acrylic that might be helpful to me?
I love NSI Acrylic and Gel. I just dip my brush in my monomer and when I put it in the powder (just like nsi's video)I count from about 5 to 7 depending on how cold it is outside (I am from Southern Alberta, Canada lol). I also had alot of pocket lifting from CND which is why I went back 2 NSI and have never left again :0) Good luck!!!
Thanks for your reply. I have been afraid to try anything other than CND because around here nail techs believe it is the "best" but like you said I am tired of all the pocket lifting so I thought I would give something else a try.
CND worked for me in the summer time but as soon as winter hit, it was a nightmare. I think so many people are all about CND because there marketing is fantastic. But I just had too many problems with it in the winter. Working with NSI is really close to working with CND it just isn't as finicky. Good luck and have fun.
(01-18-2012, 11:23 AM)laurab Wrote: well I just watched a few videos on the NSI web site on mix ratio and read the article on pocket lifting, which I have a lot of with CND so I will just sit down and practice like crazy on getting my ratio right. Anyone have any other tips on NSI acrylic that might be helpful to me?

So glad you found our videos. That was where I was going to send you. We recommend a medium-wet mix ratio with Attraction. I'm not sure if you saw it, but the video called Mix Ratio Techniques is great for showing the perfect mix. If you need anymore assistance, please let me know and I can put you in contact with an educator who can give you some more tips over the phone.
Jessie Burkhardt
Director of Marketing & Communications
NSI - Advanced Products. Professionally Preferred.
http://www.nsinails.com
(01-19-2012, 12:32 PM)back2you_original Wrote: I love NSI Acrylic and Gel. I just dip my brush in my monomer and when I put it in the powder (just like nsi's video)I count from about 5 to 7 depending on how cold it is outside (I am from Southern Alberta, Canada lol). I also had alot of pocket lifting from CND which is why I went back 2 NSI and have never left again :0) Good luck!!!

Thanks...
I use the opi acrylic, but My customers are complaining its lifting in one week. I do a pre ordem cnd, but now i ll cancel and i ll choose the nsi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,846
05-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Last Postmelhand
Replies: 4
Views: 3,834
03-15-2012, 08:30 PM