You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jobs
I think it would be great if we would all be so kind as to post any jobs we know of so that anyone searching for a job could see if the place and area might work for them,or a salon that wants nailtech ,booth renters or whatever,its hard to find the right salon but if you knew of one wanting manicurist or booths for rent it could make a good start and all the difference.I myself would like to find a spa or salon to work in,booth rent or whatever.I live in North Carolina,lots of salons here does anyone know of and opening
Thanks
This is a good idea. I'm looking for a Manicurist for a small nail salon in Akron, OH. I can be reached at [email protected] or http://www.pinkdoornailspa.com
The Pink Door
There is an "employment classified" forum to post in....maybe we can start encouraging people to post in it.

Also, have you tried the sites beautyjobs.com or salonjobs.com? Both list nail tech positions.
garyjon, where in NC are you located? I am near the TN/NC line. There are usually some openings on craigslist
Always be kind....you get farther.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post