You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like to try NSI
I hope this doesn't sound too cheesy. I'd like to try the NSI gel and acrylic lines, and was wondering if there's a promo code available for a percentage off? I'm looking at the big Attraction kit and the Balance sculpting kit. Any savings would be helpful! Smile
Elyse in WA
http://www.elysiumnailstudio.com
The Nail Princess is in.
Ive read in some of the other post that NSI will send you free samples...I don't know personally or even if this helps you. I'm wanting to try NSI myself!! Smile Good Luck!
Dina Moon
Nail Tech 1yr
I highly recommend the entire line. Polish pro SOGP, I like the attraction acrylic, the colors are very nice, and it seems e a but self leveling so filing is easy. I also love their one step balance gels for a hard gel system. They have color pigments as well. They also have Gel Pro coming which is a gel polish though it's 100% gel with pigment and it will be in bottle form.
If you contact NSI you can request samples. I think they have the balance gels and attraction to send out. Not sure about polish pro but they do have a starter kit of base top and color.
They have the best customer service of any and I do mean any company I have ever come in contact with. Jessie is often on BT and is very helpful.
I used t be a CND girl but when I was given a sample of attraction I never went back. It's stronger, whiter, clearer, no bubbles or lifting anymore. And the spa liquid that works with their powders, is amazing for odorless acrylics. I am looking to switch to the spa liquid soon. It held on my text clients the same as attraction.
Peggy, I'm even more excited to try it now. Smile Have you ever been to any of their classes?
Elyse in WA
http://www.elysiumnailstudio.com
The Nail Princess is in.
I have not had the pleasure of attending a class. I have been lucky enough to be involved with NSI and some of the staff in a more in depth manner. I really love them. I think you will too.
I back everything Peggy has said 110% Smile

NSI is a excellent company that offers great products as well as excellent customer service.

I'm sure Jessie will see this thread and help you out with some samples.

Attraction is forgiving in it's ratio, you can't be sloppy with your ratio but Attraction has a bounce back feature in the product and it is lovely to work with.

I will guarantee if you want to purchase the new Gel Pro when it is released, that you will LOVE it.
It is soooooooooooo lovely in every way, from application to removal to color choice to absolutely everythingSmile
nailartist :
> I hope this doesn't sound too cheesy. I'd like to try the NSI gel and acrylic
> lines, and was wondering if there's a promo code available for a percentage
> off? I'm looking at the big Attraction kit and the Balance sculpting kit. Any
> savings would be helpful! Smile

Send me your information (name, address, telephone number), and I'll get some samples out to you. [email protected] Happy New Year!
Jessie Burkhardt
Director of Marketing & Communications
NSI - Advanced Products. Professionally Preferred.
http://www.nsinails.com