You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help finding an OPI educator.
Can any of you point me in the right direction to find an OPI educator in my area? Royston, GA...a little dot on the map. Wink Thanks!
Dina Moon
Nail Tech 1yr
hi there.. i'm an educator with opi.. maybe i can help you? or you should call opi directly for technically support... Smile
Kim K
Mom and Nail Tech
OPI Educator
Where are you located Kim?
Dina Moon
Nail Tech 1yr
Ummmmm Kim....no offense...but I emailed AND called....AND begged on here for sincere help....from them----- and got nothin.
Well I can't say nothing...cuz I did get another batch of topcoat from the rep....but don't you know that it did the EXACT same thing that the original bottle did??
They are such a magnanimous organization...OPI is...but they still will not own up to a product flaw....and that blows my mind.
I don't want to drag their name through the mud....I only wanted some help with their defective product.
Oh well.....Magpie....we all know the old saying----- Actions speak louder than words....but in this case...."LACK OF"…either screams true colors....
" Take time.....to be kind".....
Angel
~Tracy~

Full Time single mom,
Medical Receptionist &
Part Time Nail Artist
Akron, OH
anointdhndz :
> Ummmmm Kim....no offense...but I emailed AND called....AND begged on here for
> sincere help....from them----- and got nothin.
> Well I can't say nothing...cuz I did get another batch of topcoat from the
> rep....but don't you know that it did the EXACT same thing that the original
> bottle did??
> They are such a magnanimous organization...OPI is...but they still will not
> own up to a product flaw....and that blows my mind.
> I don't want to drag their name through the mud....I only wanted some help
> with their defective product.
> Oh well.....Magpie....we all know the old saying----- Actions speak louder
> than words....but in this case...."LACK OF"…either screams true colors....

I would just love to be able to work with an Educator, I went to a show in Mrytle Beach and the educator was great, got her card...emailed her a couple of times about getting together with her and nothing!!! Sad It's a little dishearting, really!!
Dina Moon
Nail Tech 1yr
I'm just getting started in my career and my classroom instructor was not the best...just looking for a little extra help. I'm the only nail tech in the salon I'm at, which I like, but not having a go to with questions and ideas is frustrating at times.
It is what it is I guess!! I will prevail!!!
Dina Moon
Nail Tech 1yr
I mean no offense here but I think begging for help in the forum from the company and their reps, is a waste of time if your in dire need wouldn't you call the company contact #? I don't know about OPI but in general if I need anything I call the company or email them. NSI is notorious for awesome customer relations. Maybe OPI has a better place to find direct question help.
I don't feel I was/am begging for help...just asking if there was an Educator on the forum in my area. (with a little whinning in the middle) lol! I will def. check out NSI. Thanks!
Dina Moon
Nail Tech 1yr
Hey...she was referring to me...and I did state that I BOTH called. the company directly...left a message.....emailed the company directly.....AND called my rep directly......and received a response from no one.
Its now kinda like kicking a dead horse.....my issue. I know what I know.....and you all make your own determination is all I can say.....
.but its. soooo great to have so many diff. products out here for us so we can find what we truly love!!!!
Gotta love the nail business!!! Wink Wink
" Take time.....to be kind".....
Angel
~Tracy~

Full Time single mom,
Medical Receptionist &
Part Time Nail Artist
Akron, OH
tracy.. i don't get on here much... and i'm not sure what you were having an issue with.... but you can definitely ask me anything and i'm happy to answer or get the answer..

hi magpie!! im in new hampshire.. kinda a ways away from you.. but if i can help.. i'm happy too.. Smile
you can email me with any questions and i'll be more than happy to help ya out...

[email protected]
Kim K
Mom and Nail Tech
OPI Educator
Hi MagPie,

you are around 1 1/2 hour from ATL, I come there quite often, at least 4 times a year..... If it is not too much of a drive for you I will help you any which way I can, let me know if you want the OPI show schedule for ATL area.

You may want to login to OPI for pro and check out education schedule for classes near you also.

Best Regards
J. Pham
J Pham
No boundaries, just possibility.

http://www.facebook.com/jphamfb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 718