You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello...Nail tech. from N.Y.
Hi everyone! Big Grin My name is Donna, born and raised in New York, living in the beautiful Hudson Valley. I have 2 Sons ages 15 and 12 and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 18 years now.
I took a 3 month nail course back in 1990 and received my certificate of completion. Everything learned back then seemed to be all about acrylics and that dreaded arch that came out looking like Mt. Everest 98.9 percent of the time...lol. Confusedhock:
In 1991 I started my family and stayed home with my boys until they were old enough to attend school full time, doing nails in between here and there for friends and family.
Wanting to pick up where I had left off years before, but now requiring a license to do nails, I went to nail technology school and graduated in June of 2005. I've been working at a day spa since July 2005 that specializes in natural nail care and lots of pedis.
I love working with acrylics, doing nail art and have been testing my new CND gel system on myself and friends. I love the art of making someones nails as beautiful as possible but I love the smile they give even moreso after holding their hands up and admiring my work, to me thats priceless. :mrgreen:
Looking forward to being a part of this board with all of you. Thank you...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 2,000
11-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Last Postlushnaillounge