You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Christmas nails Gelish Aurora.
#1
Hi, this is Gelish the magic of Aurora ,"Wiggle Fingers, Wiggle Thumbs, That's the Way Magic Comes!" (3 coats).

Snowflakes Christmas look.Big Grin

Oupss I notice at the end, I smudged a little my index finger doing the stamping :? , I need more practice.
[Image: DSCF8096.JPG]
 Reply
#2
Those are beautiful! I love the color!
 Reply
#3
Very pretty!
 Reply
#4
Smile Beautiful job!
Janet

http://www.janetthenailfairy.com
Amore Ultima Gel
3D Lash Extensionist

*Ask*Believe*Receive*

Happy people know that regardless of what happened yesterday, last month, years ago.....Or what might happen later today, tomorrow, or next year..... Now is the only place where happiness can actually be found and experienced.
 Reply
#5
Thank you very much ColleenNY,ShawnaMayo and J&D Services!. Big Grin :wink:
 Reply
#6
Your camera captures the depth of the colour perfectly! Really nicely done Smile
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
 Reply
#7
Thank you Scratchmyback! Big Grin
 Reply
#8
They look beautiful! I love the colors with the sparkle! You did a great job!
 Reply
#9
I keep going back to look at these. Just love that color! And I love your snowflakes too. I usually just Konad stamp snowflakes on but I think I like yours better!
 Reply
#10
Nails are beautiful, but how 'bout those cuticles! Lovely! You must have a maid, a chef, and no kids or animals! :lol:
Lee
Bella Capelli Salon

"Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old." Franz Kafka
 Reply
#11
Quote:ColleenNY :
> I keep going back to look at these. Just love that color! And I love your snowflakes
> too. I usually just Konad stamp snowflakes on but I think I like yours better!

Lol thank you Colleen!, I have the konad snowflakes too. that disc is pretty, but I also like this snowflake design in this disc, and probably if I see your snowflakes I will like them better than mine too :lol:.
Here is the link to the place where I got this stamping disc:wink:

http://www.chez-delaney.com/Image-Plate-P16
 Reply
#12
BellaNails17 :
> Nails are beautiful, but how 'bout those cuticles! Lovely! You must have
> a maid, a chef, and no kids or animals! :lol:

LOL!! Thank you BellaNails!!, no unfortunately I don't have all of themSad but my baby dog lol :lol: , and a husband that sometimes behave like the last one you mention lol!, I use CND almond Hydrating lotion all the time, and does wonders specially this dry days :wink:
 Reply
#13
Quote:JulieM :
> They look beautiful! I love the colors with the sparkle! You did a great job!

Thank you JulieM! Smile, I love yours too!.
 Reply
#14
ParkNails do they sell to the US?
 Reply
#15
Quote:ColleenNY :
> ParkNails do they sell to the US?

Yes ColleenNY, they do!.
I bought like a dozen last year, and had no problems.
You can always email the store too, just make the conversion to see how much is going to cost you, if you have any more questions email me and I will be happy to answer :wink:

nailsbyarie at gmail.com
 Reply
#16
Pretty!!! Thanks for sharing Smile)
Monica
 Reply
#17
So pretty!!
 Reply
#18
Beautiful, I love that color!!
Hillary
Nail Tech for 11+ years!
Mommy to 3 beautiful girls, Laila-8, and Jaylee-7, and Evy (9-7-12)!
 Reply
#19
U had by far my fave Christmas nail design..very simple & I loved the dark base. I did a similar look but with glitter top (my client wanted it) one using Gelish Black Shadow, Caution & Vegas nights on top..it looked amazing..we then did the snowflakes..used the same combo on another but did a snowman theme..Very cute..my clients LOVED the combo.
Anyway yours were my inspiration.. I went on a super search to find this post..LOL
can u please share which snowflake stamp plate u used.
I need to find a simple snowflake for stamping..hand painting I just could not get the snowflakes the way I wanted them..plus it took me forever

thanks
 Reply
#20
Quote:suestation :
> U had by far my fave Christmas nail design..very simple & I loved the dark
> base. I did a similar look but with glitter top (my client wanted it) one using
> Gelish Black Shadow, Caution & Vegas nights on top..it looked amazing..
> we then did the snowflakes..used the same combo on another but did a snowman
> theme..Very cute..my clients LOVED the combo.
> Anyway yours were my inspiration.. I went on a super search to find this post.
> .LOL
> can u please share which snowflake stamp plate u used.
> I need to find a simple snowflake for stamping..hand painting I just could
> not get the snowflakes the way I wanted them..plus it took me forever
>
> thanks

Thank you Suestation, I bet they look awesome!. :wink:. I tried to do them free hand too, but like you said only like two came fine and the rest were a pain to draw lol, you can get a plate from konad to start, it has like two snowflake designs (They are very pretty too I used those for toes), I bought mine from ocnailart (just google).

The stamping plate I used in this set came from this store, here is the link

http://www.chez-delaney.com/Image-Plate-P16

Hope this helps Big Grin , if you have more questions email me nailsbyarie at gmail.com
 Reply
#21
Really neat nails! Smile

I've just purchased some Konad, Finally. I'm wondering; with the sog polish, at what point do you stamp? Is there a finish to put over the Konad paint?

Thanks~
~Certified Master Pedicurist~
~Advanced Nail Technician~
 Reply
#22
Quote:KristinEsk :
> Really neat nails! Smile
>
> I've just purchased some Konad, Finally. I'm wondering; with the sog polish,
> at what point do you stamp? Is there a finish to put over the Konad paint?
>
> Thanks~

Thanks KristinEsk!, I have tried both ways, stamping on a sog sticky layer, and stamping over the sog top coat (no sticky layer) I just buffed a little so I could have better adhesion of my sog top coat, but to tell you the truth I think that just removing the sticky layer and stamping over could work the same(and no waist of time).

Both ways work fine just the first one it's kind of messy, I much prefer the second option.

You can use either a normal top coat (I use "out the door") so you can remove the design if your client wants to change it, or finish with a sog top coat, it works like a charm!, hope this helps. Big Grin :wink:
 Reply
#23
Can one of you please tell me how to use the stamp thing? I have no clue. I do all art by hand, but this is much more clean looking to me.

Thanks in advance.
 Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,220
04-24-2014, 09:08 PM
Last Postlz43my
Replies: 4
Views: 3,286
03-12-2014, 08:37 PM
Last PostAnnAnn
Replies: 0
Views: 1,347
12-26-2013, 01:17 PM
Last PostKillereyez83
Replies: 13
Views: 8,487
12-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Last Postnailsbytheresa
Replies: 2
Views: 1,932
11-28-2013, 11:12 PM
Last Postaj
Replies: 3
Views: 3,041
11-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Last Postjimsjadab
Replies: 9
Views: 5,640
11-19-2013, 06:00 AM
Last Posttaylo1420
Replies: 2
Views: 2,754
12-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Last PostMissSilverNails

 
Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)