You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CND lamp cord is broken?!?
Does anyone know where I can get my CND Brisa lamp cord replaced? Should I check with local electronics repair shops?? I don't know what to do and I keep getting voicemail for CND hotline. Thanks for your input!
If its still under warranty you may want to wait to hear from CND before you pay some one to tamper with it. But an electronic repair shop should be able to fix/replace it easy.
My first CND NEW Lamp -the cord wouldn't stay connected at the back of the lamp and kept shorting out and turning off. My salesperson from Cosmoprof was able to return it and get me a new one. I'd recommend that avenue if you ordered it that way. Good Luck. The New New one works great.!
Terri Lancaster
Nails By Design
253-350-2591

SPREAD VICIOUS GLEE!
Did you leave a voicemail with the hotline so that they can get back to you? If you want to email me your number I will make sure your info gets submitted!! holly.schippers at cndeducation.com
Holly L Schippers
CND Education Ambassador

FingerNailFixer on Facebook
FingerNailFixer on YouTube

"There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them." - Tom Krause

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 2,563
01-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Last PostNailzOnLine
Replies: 7
Views: 5,212
04-15-2012, 08:25 PM