You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glo Girl
Is anyone familiar with the Glo Girl mani/pedi products?
Found their website and their Hot Chocolate Pedicure looks awesome!
Wanted to get some input first though...
Or does anyone have any other ideas for a similar pedicure experience?

Looking for some ways to expand my mani/pedi horizons.
Especially for the Fall & Winter.

Any suggestions are appreciated!
Thanks!
I hope you have better luck with them than I did. I wanted to use their products in my salon, so I called them numerous times and sent them emails - all went unanswered.

Their products sound fabulous, just wish I could have gotten in touch with them!!
OMG! THis site looks amazing. Well too bad they are not answering emails, thats not a good sign. DId you see the adult section? They have an 8 inch
p...nis. It is so hysterical.
I know - I loved their website and was so dissapointed that I couldn't reach anyone! I bet their products are awesome.

If any of you ladies actually order from them, please let us know what you think about their products. I would love to know how they are!!
what's the website? :?
LOVE the life you live, Live the life you LOVE...
JackieO
Elizabeth, IL
other e-mail:[email protected]
The website is glogirlbodyproducts.com

I have emailed and called. No success.
I don't know what the deal is, but it's too bad because their stuff looks like a lot of fun!
I am so disgusted with them. I have decided that they are a scam. I called for the second time and left a message saying that " I am not sure if you are in business because you never return calls or emails and rumor has it that you are not in business. If you are please respond because I am interested in carrying you rproducts". Done with the scammers!!!!!
Please let me know if you hear back from them!!
I was wondering the same thing, but it seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to, don't you think?

However, I did check out their customer review section and it looks like the most recent review was from 2007.

At any rate, if you hear back, please let me know!

I was just all googly-eyed over all their delicious pedi products!!
Disney, did you see the adorable Mature section? The male part would be top seller! I think theydone if you saw 2007. Good investigating. Is everyone bored crazy like me? I am waiting for this Irene.
what a shame they are not replying to calls/emails because their website is fantastic!!