You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative to CND ScrubFresh?
I accidently ran out of ScrubFresh (thought I had another bottle but didn't) and am looking for a alternative (perferrably something a little more natural) until I can get another bottle.

Thanks!!
You can probably used 99% alcohol as a substitute. I've used it with my Shellac application instead of Scrubfresh and have had no problems.
Yes I believe alcohol is fine. I use acetone also...and im almost positive that Scrubfresh is just a combo of the 2 anyways...with just an anti- microbrial product in there. And of course...the blue coloring.

Dont sweat it...Scrubfresh is good...but not compeltely necessary.
Ive done nails for years with out using it on a regular basis. Honestly...I only use it now because I dont pay for it. And, the anti-microbrial factor appeals to me as well.

Hope this helps you ! Smile
" Take time.....to be kind".....
Angel
~Tracy~

Full Time single mom,
Medical Receptionist &
Part Time Nail Artist
Akron, OH
I have been use 90% alcohol that I buy at Kmart, Target and Walmart also carry it.
I mix my alcohol with acetone.
I use alcohol. Once I ditched the scrub fresh, my lifting problems stopped.
~Amanda~

"Work is either fun or drudgery. I like fun!"
http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/ahearne
I use Light Elegance cleanser which is 95% alcohol and 5% acetone.
ScrubFresh contains roughly 50% isopropyl alcohol and 50% acetone, with 1% other stuff, so I just mix a 50:50 solution of 100% isopropyl alcohol and acetone. It works perfectly.
I was at a class, August 7th, and learned that you can use a three to one ratio...three parts 99% alcohol, 1% acetone.
I learned that you may not want to use brand name cleansers, because they may contain additional ingredients that also may cause lifting, peeling, chipping of the enhancements, sogs..etc.
LOVE the life you live, Live the life you LOVE...
JackieO
Elizabeth, IL
other e-mail:[email protected]
I love this site!! thank you for all your information...Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 3,903
09-18-2014, 10:15 AM