You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone explain these toe nails to me?
Confusedhock: I hold no judgement for anyone's preferences but I just need to know why one would choose to have their toenails done like this? Ya cant really wear your shoes right and would ya be afraid to stub it? Or accidentally murder someone via toenail stabbing?
I was just bored last night browsing photo fails and I came across this one. I am at a loss for why..
someone? Anyone?

[Image: yuck.jpg]
Ok I hope I don't get slammed for this, but ewww! LMAO!
That's an east coast phenom. Yeah, you wear flip flops or open-toed shoes.

Big in chicago, NY etc.

Crrrraaazzzyyy!!! Confusedhock:
Not my thing. Just looks so wrong.
Could you imagine gettin' frisky with them nails eh? Might cause injuries.
There just has to be an injury factor Erin. LOL. My feet hurt just looking at these. Ouch.
She must live in a warm climate because she cannot wear closed shoes.
How disgusting! She must go through lots of sheets. That is some turn on for a person with a foot fetish!
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: I'd rather see insanely long fingernails than I would long toe nails like that. It makes me think the person should be able to climb trees quite easily with those.....
There's a fine line between nail art and long toenail fetish.

I think this falls in that line...
Donna you are hysterical and soooo right!
Maybe those are just really stubby fingers.

Maybe her husband fantasizes about having 2 sets of nails scratch his back, and this is as close as his wife will let him get.

Maybe she climbs trees.

Maybe her house is really slippery.

Maybe her husband told her to "get a grip".

Maybe her dog sleeps at the foot of the bed and she is going to teach him a lesson.

Maybe she wants people to hear her coming when she walks.
Lmao at climbing trees!
Thsts my picture..I love my toenails like this!!
Omg just kidding lol! Those are horrible & I'm usually not judgemental about people's styles & tastes...
CND Master
young nails
light elegance
They can be utensils to eat with
@sillysoup.. eww! Lololol
She could dig up dandelions Smile
(imagine cleaning underneath! Ugh)
CND Master
young nails
light elegance
You ladies are so funny!!! And sorry, but ewww!! I like my nails a bit long since my nailbeds are so short, but that is just gross.
sobeit :
> There just has to be an injury factor Erin. LOL. My feet hurt just looking
> at these. Ouch.

LOL, mine too. I suffer from hammer toes and ingrowns.
Footie :
> Maybe those are just really stubby fingers.
>
> Maybe her husband fantasizes about having 2 sets of nails scratch his back,
> and this is as close as his wife will let him get.
>
> Maybe she climbs trees.
>
> Maybe her house is really slippery.
>
> Maybe her husband told her to "get a grip".
>
> Maybe her dog sleeps at the foot of the bed and she is going to teach him a
> lesson.
>
> Maybe she wants people to hear her coming when she walks.

ROFLLLL..... :lol:
@ Footie - Maybe she wants people to hear her coming when she walks

OMG, that's hysterical! Can you just imagine hearing someone's toenails clicking like a dog's??........ack!
Ok this is really a gross thought and you don't have to visualize this if you can't stomach the thought. Imagine if she has a partner that likes to suck on her toes!!!!!!! Blahhhhh!!!!!
Had to say it.
Ummmmmmmmm, I'm lost for words on this one Confusedhock:

I don't know the answer to your question though Sobeit, but surely there has to be a reeeeeally good reason for it apart from what most peoples first thoughts are :lol:

My opinion is, that in life there are some things that should just not be done and for me, this is one of them.
Just like in another thread where there is a link to the lady who has 19ft worth of nails.....she wasn't what shocked me, I've seen this before, it was the lady who is slowly eating her cremated husband that got me.
I am an ex funeral director myself, so that subject is close to my heart and as far as I see it, what she is doing is out right illegal.
The only thing is, if she really knew what was in those ashes that she THINKS are her husband, she would NOT be eating them.

Sorry, back to the toe nail thing now........
I thought the same thing about the ashes. So, are you saying she could be having multiple relationships? Maybe she would be an interesting client to work on.
OK, so what's in those ashes? Not all human remains? What, do they add in animals or something??

Now you have me wondering....

Confusedhock:
Ohh gosh, no, no animals Smile

Ohh gee, it is a trade secret thing, we don't divulge what goes on behind the scenes as such but when I say that, I don't mean anything bad happens on purpose either.
I have NEVER seen anything that is disrespectful to either the living or the dead in the places I have worked, in fact it's the opposite and the deceased are treated with the utmost respect at ALL times and I take pride in knowing I was part of this.

What I will say is (in codeSmile yes it is more of a matter of that she is having numerous relationships with numerous men, woman and maybe even children.
She would mostly be having the relationship with her husband but ashes are ashes and once changed from a solid mass into ashes, it is VERY hard to get ALL of what was the solid mass (if you know what I mean) and after you have had a few solid mass's in the device that changes solid to ashes, it's hard to keep them ALL separate put it that way.
Even though we try our best it's just the way it is in reality, sadly.
If it was different, the cost of the loved ones funeral would go up ten fold.
Yes, I actually read up on it, and I know what can end up in the ashes. Wikipedia is rather helpful in certain instances.
Well the lady obviously wears her toes like that because she likes them...still...eww in my opinionSmile.... I'm glad the 'ash' question was asked because I was going to ask what was in them!
CND Master
young nails
light elegance

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 5
Views: 2,609
09-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Last PostC-C My Nails