You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What make of Pedi unit is worth it??
What type does everyone use and like or not like? We need 4 units, so far I'm confused to what's worth it and what's not?? Help : (
Dee
CND Grand Master
I love my Footsie's because of the disposible liner, but next time I would be tempted to buy the beleva because of the pedi chair you can buy to go with it.
I use footsie and love it. Downside is the cost per liner is more expensive than disinfectant.
I used the Belava. It is nice but the only problem is you need to lift the tub each time to empty the water and that can be a pain. Unless you have it elevated that would help out from the constant bending over and lifting.
That is why I love the Footsie Bath, you can buy a basket that the liner goes into so you just carry the basket to dump the water
I started out with the Footsie, and switched to the Belava. I could not be happier.
1) Belava's customer service is AWESOME!
2) I feel Belava better accommodates more foot sizes/shapes.
3) I use less water, shallower basin.
4) I like the semi-transparent basin, it gives an illusion of clean/freshness to the clients.
5) less hot spots in the heating unit.
I have the indulgence chair to go with my basin and I love the whole thing. It was a great investment, my clients have really appreciated it.

hth
“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” ~ Coco Chanel

Covet Salon 12590 SW Broadway Beaverton OR 97005

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,025
04-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Last PostBabbs