You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this your client?
I just saw this on My Strange Addiction.

Wow!

http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/my-stran...nails.html

Enhance
I saw this I think...I just wanna know how do she wipe her you know what lol
Well she could be mine, for a mere $1 an inch per visit. $228 a pop. LOL oh wait then there's the underside. Better round that to $500. That's a ton of work. Confusedhock:
Well...I shouldn't have checked out that link 'cause I just watched the one with the woman who eats her husbands ashes! How disturbing!!
Carmen
Certified Amore Educator

http://www.getalldolledup.ca
Visit us on FACEBOOK!
Oh AllDolledUp! You beat me to it! What the frig is wrong with people!!!!
I'm glad to hear that at least she is eating his ashes and not human flesh. Now that would be a sick addiction!!!!!
I cannot imagine what that woman's private part feels like after soaking in bleach? Ouch! At least she is clean.
The nails are disgusting. At least she told us how she wipes because that is a question we all wonder.
Oh she talks about how she cleans..let me go finish watching it then
OMG...the woman that eats the ashes eeewwww....If you ever feel sad or just want to feel normal I would recommend to watch the movies on thee....eye opener that there are people like that, drain hair guy scarey!!!
ugh...i agree with all the statements and comments made lol! ewwwww
CND Master
young nails
light elegance
Okay........
Always be kind....you get farther.
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Well...I shouldn't have checked out that link 'cause I just watched the one with the woman who eats her husbands ashes! How disturbing!!
Ya Ewwww!!!